Me and My Mr. G (Chapter 45: The Final)

Me and My Mr. G

 

CHAPTER 45: The Final.

 

(JIYONG P.O.V)

 

I asked my manager to keep and entertain Seunghyun for a while as I went my way towards Piper, who’s now crazily walking to neverland.

 

As I was approaching her, I seem to be a little shaky. No, omit that. I am shaking. It’s been a year, what do you expect? Sure, it’s gonna be…shaky.

 

But…I kept thinking about Seunghyun. Her son…

 

Am I too late? Did she…give up on me already?

 

-----

(PIPER P.O.V)

 

Where the heck did Seunghyun go?? I can’t seem to find him inside so I went out to check, just in case. I went repeatedly back and forth, scanning a little boy among the crowd and a bunch of foreigners but my eyes can’t seem to see clearly.

 

My sweat is now starting to burst and I’m starting to feel exhaustion. I checked my watch and saw it’s just half an hour before we miss our flight. I sighed deeply and went back to finding him.

 

Piper: Seunghyun-ahh…where are you????!!!

 

Since I can’t find him here outside, I decided to go back in and double check for my missing boy.

 

------

(JIYONG P.O.V)

 

She seems very tired now. I badly wanted to hug her and make it alright….but my legs are betraying me. I can’t seem to move and my heart is really beating faster now.

 

But….

 

Jiyong: Omo.

 

She started walking in. Panicking, I unconsciously shouted her name and hoped for her to look back.

 

Jiyong: PIPER, WAIT!

 

-----

(PIPER P.O.V)

What the….

 

That’s….That’s….

 

Jiyong’s VOICE.

 

I stopped in my tracks and goosebumps started popping out from my skin. Wait…Am I hearing things? He’s not…it’s not like…

 

To make it sure…I decided to slowly look back and I half-hoped it was really him…

 

When I looked back, I saw a skinny man in a pair of black pants with white chucks on a white slim tank top. It’s simple-looking but it made my heart flutter like crazy…because only one man can actually look good in a set of plain clothes….

 

It’s Kwon Jiyong.

 

Piper: J-J-Jiyong???

 

He started to walk forwards and now, he ran to me and I closed my eyes as I thought he’s gonna bump real hard on me.

 

Just then, I felt his body sticking with mine, circling his arms around my waist, and resting his head on my shoulder. I opened my eyes as he’s hugging me tight, not allowing me to complain or unclasp from him. Still shocked by what I am encountering right now, I can’t seem to move my body away from him.

 

He slowly unclasped from me and fixed his self to face me.

 

Jiyong: Hi….

Piper: …..Why are you here?

 

*Okay, I didn’t want to know that. I just can’t seem to find the right words to say anything now*

 

Jiyong: I just came back…from the States, remember?

 

*OH, RIGHT. Now, my senses are coming back. HE LEFT ME HANGING BACK THEN.*

 

Bitterness overpowered me and I straight-forwardly said,

 

Piper: *smirks bitterly* How can I remember if you didn’t TELL me?

Jiyong: What? What are you talking about?

Piper: You know what, just go. I need to find my son.

 

I tried to go but he stopped me from doing so.

 

Jiyong: Wait.

Piper: WHAT?

Jiyong: Why didn’t you reply back? I was waiting for you…all along.

Piper: Reply back? To where??? You didn’t even leave any message! You left me hanging in for you!

Jiyong: What?! I left a letter for you. I even asked Seungri to give it to you!

Piper: Liar. He didn’t give anything!

Jiyong: Piper, believe me! I’ve been waiting for you in the States. I’ve been asking Seungri to where your response is but he keeps on saying you don’t have one…I really thought you already gave up on me. To finally settle in with someone…and have…a son.

 

He looked at me with worried and sincere eyes that I can’t help but to pity his every word. Shaking up my mind, I started to analyse what he said.

 

Piper: I…I didn’t receive any…

Jiyong: What???

 

Wait a minute.

 

(FLASHBACKS)

 

“Seungri: Ne…and oh! Make sure you check your passport okay?”

…….

 

“Seungri: You’ll see. And uhm…I’m sorry Piper. For everything.”

…….

 

“Wait a minute, what’s this I see in my passport? A folded…blue paper?”

 

(END OF FLASHBACKS)

 

CRAP.

 

Piper: Was your…letter…by any chance…colored blue?

Jiyong: *thinks* Well…Yeah! It is! *has confused face*

 

I brought out my passport from my bag and saw that the folded blue paper was inside. I took it out and looked at Jiyong intently.

 

Jiyong: That’s…that’s my letter….But why…

 

I opened it carefully and started reading out loud to him.

 

“My dearest Piper,

                I’m sorry if I had to go. It was very urgent and Sajangnim surprised me with the news of my flight to the States as well. He didn’t let me disagree and insisted on his plan. He said he was worried of my continuous headache attacks and he wanted to get second opinion abroad.

                I wanted to tell you personally but I didn’t have the chance. If only you knew how I was completely broken like a fragile glass being trampled on the floor, for not seeing you even before I leave. I love you and I’ve always had. I was able to know that ever since memories started crashing down on me. I don’t know but I know that I AM INTERTWINED with you. My hearts beats only for you and for no one else. I just wish you forgive me and let me be the one to hold your heart forever….

               

I was cut off when Jiyong butted in, saying the exact words the letter has in it.

 

Jiyong: For maybe time can keep us apart, but my feelings for you can never be measured by distance. Wait for me, Piper. Wait for me like you yearn for my love, which was stolen by time but was in you all along….

 

I looked at him, shocked by what he said.

 

Jiyong: I’ve never forgotten my words of love for you, Piper. It was always here. *points in his heart*

 

Still speechless, he sighed deeply and held my hand.

 

Jiyong: But looks like…I was late. Looks like…you’ve given your heart to someone…else.

Piper: What?

Jiyong: If you’re looking for Seunghyun, he’s in my van. I bumped into him and led him here since he can’t find you.

 

He was about to turn around when my reflexes acted quickly and held his wrist which basically surprised him. He looked back on me, with his sincere eyes.

 

It’s time, I thought.

 

I pulled him near me, tip-toes to actually lean to his face and stared at his face for like a moment. Still in shock, he didn’t know what to do…but I DO.

 

I kissed him on his lips and hugged him tight, never letting him go.

 

Forapproximately like 10 seconds, I unclasped from him and said,

 

Piper: I’m not letting you go this time, mister. I’ve waited long enough. *smiles*

Jiyong: B-b-but…what about Seunghyun’s dad?

 

I giggled for a bit and saw how cute he was worrying over nothing.

 

Piper: Do you really think I can bear a child after ONE YEAR? Obviously, he’s adopted which means he doesn’t have any…

 

But before I finished, he flashed a wide grin, leaned down to my face and kissed me this time. Intertwining our arms with our bodies, I felt home. Our hearts met again and this time, they united as one.

 

As I feel our love with this little kiss, I’ve loved him more than I had just minutes ago. I realized, I loved him too much that I’ve never been really angry at him. I was really just scared….scared that he might not end up with me like I wanted. But hearing from him that he did the same thing…it was like I’m the luckiest girl right now.

Now, I know how it feels to be repaid back…to be repaid back to all the hurt and stolen memories taken away from me. They’re right, if you want something badly, just don’t lose faith because it might come back anytime…even if it takes the hard way.

 

For even fame, time machines, crazy witches, third parties, or even potential rivals, did not and CANNOT take love away….

 

…..from two people who are actually meant to be together, despite of life’s every weather…

 

“THE END”