Me and My Mr. G (Chapter 33 - Crying is the Only I Can Do)

Me and My Mr. G

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIV_zKX8oTM&feature=related

*note: for better reading experience, I suggest you CLICK this BEFORE you read this chapter. Wait for it to buffer and play it as I gave my cue along here*

 

 

CHAPTER 33: Crying is the Only Thing I Can Do

 

 

It’s already Wednesday, the weekends went fast and I issued a 3-day vacation from my class. I just couldn’t take the stress anymore so I decided to rest my mind off for a while. Stella said I have a substitute who’s a trainee under our company and she’s scheduled to try out the job for the whole week. Since I can’t do anything about it, my 3-day vacation became one whole week. That’s nice, I thought. So that I can think things out before I attend my class.

 

I got no calls from each of the boys ever since they fought hard. Seungri was really upset and furious at the same time so I guess he’s not in the mood to talk to me anymore. Jiyong, on the other hand, well…I don’t know. I’ve been on the flower shop since Tuesday to help ahjumma out on her deliveries. I haven’t seen her for a while, so I thought I had to make up for her.

 

Piper: Ahjumma, will there be any deliveries this afternoon?

Ahjumma: Hmm…*scans her notebook* Ah! Yes, in…YG entertainment.

Piper: W-w-what? YGE?

Ahjumma: Ne. They said they liked our flowers back then, but I can’t remember delivering any to them. They ordered a bunch and it’s already in the truck. I think you should get going now.

Piper: Uhm…ne.

 

I started the engine and drove off. YGE? The same company where Seungri and Jiyong works? Aish. Am I unlucky or what?! I just felt like…I’m not ready to see them yet. If ever, they’re there.

 

When I parked outside their company, I went first to the lobby to check the deliveries and make them sign for the receival letter.

 

Staff: Ms. Piper, right?

Piper: Yeah. Will it be okay if I just leave them in my truck? I can’t manage to put them all down.

Staff: Sure, no problem.

Piper: I’ll just wait outside then?

Staff: Jeogiyo…*gives me an entry pass*

Piper: What’s…this?

Staff: Come with me, madam.

 

I followed the lady, puzzled. That was weird; will their boss give me their payment personally? When we got to the desired floor, she led me inside a recording room and left me all by myself there. It was kind of dark since the light bulb on the celing near the door is the only one open. Other than a table, I can’t see anything clearly.

 

Then the lights in the recording room opened with Seungri inside. He looked at me with eyes filled with bursting emotions. I can feel it from here. I can also see that his circles went darker, more depressing than ever. He put on the headphones and went closer to the mic.

 

Seungri: Piper, this is for you…

 

He started closing his eyes and sang….

 

*PLAY now*

“I should have done that
I should have ignored it
like something i couldn't see
I shouldn't have looked at you at all
I should have run away
I hould have acted like i didn't hear it
like something I couldn't hear.
I shouldn't have listened to love at all

Without a word , you let me know love
Without a word, you give me love
You made me even hold your breath but you ran away like this
Without a word, love leaves me
Without a word, love tossed me away
what should I say next?
my lips were surprised
it came without a word

Why does it hurts so much?
Why does it hurts continuously ?
Except for the fact that i can't see you anymore
And that you are not here anymore
Otherwise, it's the same as before.

Without a word , you let me know love
Without a word, you give me love
You made me even hold of your breath but you ran away like this
Without a word, love leaves me
Without a word, love tossed me away
What should I say next?
my lips were surprised
Without a word, tears fall
Without a word, my heart breaks down.

Without a word, i waited for love
Without a word, love hurts me
I zoned out. I become a fool because I cry looking at the sky
Without a word, firewell finds me
Without a word, the end comes to me
I think my heart was surprised to send you away without any preperations
It came without a word.

Without a word, it comes and leaves
Like the fever before
Maybe all I need to do is endure the hurt for a while
Because in the end, only scars are left.

 

……

 

The whole song was…just overwhelming and depressing at the same time. It was actually the first time that someone dedicated a song to me live… but seeing Seungri singing his emotions out by feeling the song, I can’t help but to cry. My tears were falling slowly throughout it and I saw Seungri too, was tearing up while singing it. He felt every word, like every word hurt and pinched his heart. Unfortunately, I felt it too, pinching my insides like crazy. Because I knew inside of me, I was the one who caused him all the pain, all those tears and all of those bursting emotions. He brushed his tears away like a child and took off the headphones after he finished. He the light to where I am and looked at me, still depressed with eyes red and swelling.

 

Now, I started crying hard. I pity this guy; somehow he’s been a good friend to me even if we just met. He gave me his attention without me even asking for it, he bought me things I haven’t received in my entire life and he spent days just to be with me. I’m so touched by everything he has done to up until now. But what did I do now? I caused him nothing but scars…I didn’t realize he’s much precious to me than what I thought he was.

 

I ran towards him and hugged him tightly. I guess it surprised him since he didn’t move for a second but he hugged me in return few seconds later. Still crying, I slowly said to him….

 

Piper: I...I wish….I could take away your pain…

Seungri: *cries harder*

Piper: Shhh…I know it’s been hard *patting his back* but please…I can’t take seeing you cry like that. Not anymore…*cries too*

 

He let go of my touch and bowed his head lower, brushing off his tears.

 

Seungri: Eotteoke? *cries* I…I still…love you….

Piper: *cries harder, with heart pinching*

 

Just then Seungri held my hand tight, pulled me forward and kissed me on the cheek. Dumbstruck, I wasn’t able to move that I just looked at him, very surprised to what he has done.

 

Then I heard….

 

CLICK!

 

We both looked at the door and saw someone taking a photo of us. Shocked, I initially let go of Seungri’s touch and he didn’t complain. The photographer started running away while Seungri rushed off to follow and chase him.

 

With my heart racing, I just stood there. I knew what can happen when that photo spreads out. It can make rumors…untrue, exaggerated rumors about our relationship. Crap, what to do now????

 

Just then I saw Jiyong catching his breath at the door, looking at me like my time’s gonna be up.

 

Jiyong: What happened????

Piper: I…I don’t know…T-t-that man….he took…

Jiyong: Aish! Come on!

 

He held me by the wrist and grabbed me along, running to where Seungri headed. When we were outside, I saw Seungri on his knees catching his breath. I ran to him and helped him get up.

 

Piper: Seungri-ah! Did you get him???

Seungri: Ani…he’s too fast.

Piper: B-b-but…what will happen now???

 

------------

 

The song was from You're Beautiful! I loved the song very much so I decided to put it up here. :))

Was it good? :)