Me and My Mr. G (Chapter 44: Seunghyun Got Lost)

Me and My Mr. G

 

CHAPTER 44: Seunghyun Got Lost

 

Seunghyun: Omma? Who’s Jiyong?

 

We are now on the way to the airport. Stella’s driving us so we wouldn’t have troubles anymore unloading our stuffs from a cab. After we left YG Entertainment, we got our bags and trollies back home and went directly to the airport.

 

As Seunghyun asked me from the back seat, Stella looked at me with curiosity to what will I answer the child.

 

Piper: He’s a dear friend of mine, Seunghyun-ah.

Seunghyun: So he’s like your friend Seungri Ahjussi too?

Piper: Ne. *smiles back at him*

 

When I thought I could be relieved from his questions, he asked me one more time…this time, more logical than I expected.

 

Seunghyun: But…is he the one you love? Sajangnim asked you if it was Jiyong. But…you didn’t answer.

Piper: Uhm…well…

Stella: SEUNGHYUN-AH! Ya, wait for me there araseo???

Seunghyun: Eo. Ne! I will, Aunt Stella!

Stella: And prepare me food when I get there okay? Tell grandmom to bake me some delicious goodies! Araseo???

Seunghyun: *laughs* NE!

 

As they laughed along, I mouth words of gratitude to Stella who just saved me from a nerve-wrecking question. She drove along and led us to the airport an hour before our flight. We bid our goodbye to Stella who hugged us both before leaving. We settled first in a bench on the side and I checked our passports and tickets inside my shoulder bag.

 

Wait a minute, what’s this I see in my passport? A folded…blue paper?

Seunghyun: Omma?

Piper: Ne? *puts back our passports inside my bag*

Seunghyun: Are we going to fly high up there?

Piper: Eo…well. Yes…Waeyo?

Seunghyun: Hm…aniyo. *looks away*

 

As I saw on how he tried to hide his worried mind, I laughed at him.

 

Piper: Seunghyun-ah, don’t worry. I’m here. *smiles and holds his hand*

Seunghyun: Gwenchanayo, omma! Promise! *tries to smile back*

 

Just then, a group of paparazzis began swarming in front of the international lane. They lined up and tried to get a good position in taking their photos. Maybe there’s an artist who’s coming to Korea now. Too bad, we had to go as the same time he or she visits Korea.

 

Seunghyun: Omma! I want to see that too!

Piper: Aniyo, Seunghyun-ah! Stay here.

 

As I answered him, a reporter accidentally clashed with my hand-carry bag and made it topple on the floor. Despite that, he still walked continuously like nothing happened.

 

Piper: Great. Thanks.

 

When I put the bag closer to me this time, I noticed that Seunghyun’s nowhere to be seen at my side anymore.

 

Piper: Seunghyun-ah???

 

I scanned the place and didn’t see even his footsteps. I managed to get up and asked one of the securities to guard our bags when I’m gone. He didn’t complain and I started jogging around, finding Seunghyun among this thick crowd.

 

--------------

 

(JIYONG P.O.V)

 

Stewardess: Excuse me, Sir. We’re here.

 

As I woke up, I saw I was already in the Incheon Airport. I tried to get up and stretched first before I fixed myself. I’m actually wearing a decent set of clothes right now. Since I was in America for about a year, I’ve been shopping out for branded items and guess I’ve done great. I wore down my RayBan and started to go out of the plane.

 

I reached the the inside and saw a group of media sneaking theirselves in to the gate. Jeez, welcome to my world. I bowed my head as I went out, trying to ignore those bright flashes around me. As I walked just forwards, I bumped into a small thing….no, it’s a kid.

 

Jiyong: Omo. Chesonghamnida. *tries to pull him up*

Seunghyun: Aigoo…are you an artist???

Jiyong: Eo…ne. Why are you here?

Seunghyun: We’re going to ride a plane too.

Jiyong: Omo…where’s your mom? Your dad? They must’ve been worried about you by now.

 

My manager saw me with the kid and led me to our van outside. He was kind of surprised to see the kid with me but made him come along anyway.

 

Jiyong: Kid, what’s your name?

Seunghyun: Seunghyun.

Jiyong: omo. You have a name same to my hyung and dongsaeng!

Seunghyun: Jinjja?? I have many namesakes. *giggles*

Jiyong: Aigoo. Eo. Wait up, where are your parents?

Seunghyun: Hmm…omma. She must be looking for me right now.

Jiyong: Omma? What’s her name? Maybe I can help you.

 

------

 

(Piper P.O.V)

 

The swarm of media is now evaporating but still I can’t manage to see where Seunghyun is. He’s really interested in sneaking in earlier so I’m guessing he should be here somewhere. I was like scanning the place for like 10 minutes, but I can’t find him. Should I call the guards? Jeez. I have to keep looking for myself first.

 

Piper: Excuse me? Did you see a child…

Korean Woma: NO ENGLISH.

Piper: Eo…chesonghamnida.

 

I almost forgot, elders don’t like people speaking English to them. Crap.

 

I kept running and now I’m really starting to worry. What if he was dragged along? What if he got lost and went the other way here? Oh my goodness, WHERE CAN HE BE???

 

---------

 

Seunghyun: Piper. Piper Grace.

 

I widened my eyes as I was taken aback by what he said. Piper Grace? Seunghyun? What the….

 

Jiyong: Your mom is…Piper Grace???

Seunghyun: Ne. My omma!

 

Holy smokes.

 

As I was about to ask him another question, I saw a lady running back and forth outside, with full of worry on her face. She was simple…but pretty. The type who can make my heart stop beating just by looking at her.

 

Jiyong: Seunghyun-ah. I think….I found your mom.

 

------------------

Guess what? I've finished the last chapter already! But I decided to delay its publishing for just a day. :))

I just wanted to thank you guys for reading sincerely and making my first fanfic a success! 

Thanks a lot to my loyal subscribers here who keeps on anticipating for my next chapters, you motivate me! :DDD

I hope to entertain you guys more by my upcoming fanfics. The other one's still on the process but I already have another good plot on mind. lol.

Anyway, thank you guys a lot for tuning in to Piper's adventure! <3333