Too Much Fun

Hustlers, Bargains, and Lingerie. Love or a Plan Gone Horribly Wrong?

Jong's P.O.V

                Though the short cut was supposed to help me get to school a little faster, I was late regardless. I kinda figured this would be the case. However, I hoped my tardiness would work to my advantage, and I would escape my friend's annoying questions if only for a little while. Fat chance.

                After slipping in five minutes late, and a fiery glare from the homeroom teacher, I sat in my desk and noticed a note sitting on top of it, neatly folded.

                Better give me the details later.

~Taemin

                . Where was Jinki to save me when I needed him to?

                The bell rang, dismissing us to our next class. I didn't have to move because my homeroom teacher was also my first period math teacher but I left the room to pick up a few items from my locker.

                But god forbid I go to my locker for three minutes without be interrogated by Key and Taemin.

                "How'd it go," Key asked,  smugness seeping through his tone.

                "Oh, it went just fine," I retorted, nonchalantly.

                "That's not what I heard," Taemin snickered.

                "Well if you must know..." I thought of the first thing that would freak them out... "well if you must know," I started again, "Jinki and I ditched the girl and after school I let him my di-"

                I couldn't finish. Taemin's pore scared face was enough to make anyone piss themselves. As for Key- I wasn't quite sure what his expression meant.

                "Jealous?" I questioned Kibum.

                "Oh, very," he pouted. Mentally I pat my own back. Nice one Jong! One Jong zero Taemin and Key.

                Quickly, I grabbed my textbook and a water bottle from my locker and careened back into the classroom. However, I couldn't do so without getting a few giggles from the girls I brushed my  way past. Aish, this was going to be a long day. Not to mention I had a photo shoot after school. as to what the shoot was for Key wouldn't tell me. Why me?

Your P.O.V

                Kissing your parents photo, you allowed yourself back home. Sleep. You had almost forgotten what the word meant but you needed some of whatever it was.

                A vibration brought you back to a state of somewhat awareness. A text came in from your aunt. She needed you at her shop for a favor. You sighed. You already knew what this entailed. Whenever she needed a "favor" she needed you for a test subject for her newest catalogue. So much for sleep.

                You texted your aunt a short reply. You would round the corner and be in her shop in a matter of a few minutes.

                The bell tinkled as you entered the shop. Kim Kibum. You froze as you stared at a boy you had know since childhoo. He stood in front of you shaking your hand, a camera hanging leisurely around his neck. Were you really suppose to pose in lingerie in front of him. Sheesus!

                Regardless you shook his hand, keep up your walls and your best poker face. You didn't exchange a word and went straight back to hair and makeup.

                The one condition you had always made clear with the hair stylists is that you wore a blond wig when photographed. This, however, wasn't your first shoot, thus they already had a wig already prepared. The wig sat idly on a mannequin along with the rest of the ensemble you were to wear. The wig was white as snow blonde with square bags and loose beach waves. As for the ensemble... it was gossamer for sure. The mini chemise was black with lavender lace t and was matched with black . Said garment was spandex and you knew it would give a good peek of the skin that covered your tight, firm rear-end.

                You put it on without question and was whisked away to makeup.

Jong's  P.O.V

                I sprinted down the street looking for the location Key had written on my hand for me. One problem. I couldn't read what was written there....it was smudge...was it a bad idea to fool around and be late for a job?...yes...I did it anyway.

                I peered at my watch. I was fifteen minutes late. Great. I rounded the corner and saw Key standing inside of a lingerie store. Score!

                He landed me a lingerie shoot. Bring on the half women!

                A bell ringed on my way in...but the door nearly smacked me as well. I was lost in my tracks(in the door frame), breathless. . Who was that?

                A blonde vixen brought her (your color) eyes to meet mine. Once again I felt the wind knocked out of me. Who would have ever suspected that she would be here?

Your P.O.V

                What the hell was he doing here? Keep it cool, you warned yourself. You're wearing a wig. Maybe he doesn't recognize you.

                This will be interesting. You approached Jonghyun, hand extended and said, raising your voice a few pitches, "Nice to meet you. I'm Lee Yoona." You weren't sure where you had pulled an alias name from but it worked. He took your hand, giving it an all too friendly squeeze and said with a wink

"I'm sure you already know my name."

Cocky bastard. You held your composure, and gave a smile instead.

                "Why yes, I am quite familiar with your work. However I must say I enjoy listening to Choi Minho's thick sultry voice over your high pitch dinosaur yells any day." You added a wink for affect and turned back to Kibum.

                Dismissed, you thought smugly. After hearing Jonghyun leave for hair and makeup, you brought your full attention to the photographer.

                "So what do you have in mind for the shoot today?" I asked. He turned my body toward the side bay window. Outside you spotted a rain machine and a tarp over head of it to create dimmer lighting.

                "I want a romantic feel. We're going to mist the both of you down with water and I want you both close and intimate, but not too intimate. Remember: sell the garment."

                "Don't have to tell my twice," you smiled. It was kind of nice to talk to Key. You enjoyed...his strange humor. You hadn't talked to him in years. After the accident...you really didn't talk to anyone...

                Just then Jonghyun came out in a pair of nothing but skin tight briefs black as night, showing off his nicely corded beautifully. He stood next to you as makeup artists sprayed both out you down to the point that water dripped from the ends of your hair. Then you were seated at the bay window, Jonghyun  leaning his back against the indent of the alcove, you in front of him, nesting between his legs. So tasteful Key. So tasteful.

                Fear and nerves had you peering awkwardly out the window. You watched water drip down the windowpane and let the camera do its thing.

                Toned, bare, warm arms pulled you against a wall of flesh. Seconds turned into hours and minutes lasted what seemed like an eternity. Kibum better hurry up or you were sure you would inflict pain very soon.

Jonghyun's P.O.V

                I couldn't help but feel a little smug. I could feel her up and she had no choice but to obey for the camera.

                I brought my hand around to lay on her flat stomach and rested my head face devilishly in the crook of her neck, breathing softly in her ear. I felt her shudder uncomfortably under my touch. Had she never been touched this way? I had no doubt. She was too prude.

                I allowed my hand to move down south and rest on the supple, soft skin of her thigh. She jolted. This was more powerful than her reaction before. This was going to be fun. Too much fun. 

Dear Reader,

Probably thought I fell off the face of the planet, neh? I am so freaking sorry  :[ ( I've been meaning to update for weeks but school...it's a pain...and musical season is coming up -.-). I'll try my hardest never to let such a large udating time go by. Never again. But anywho...

HOW WAS IT? A little fast for you? I didn't put any romance in it. I kind of wanted to show more of a wicked side of Jong, because you have to remember he doesn't love her. He just wants to win at this point in time :)

And with that in mind....

Comment/critique/ideas?

Kamsahamnida!

all my love,

ChoHee