Black mail? Let the bargain commence

Hustlers, Bargains, and Lingerie. Love or a Plan Gone Horribly Wrong?

                 Two smiling faces stared back at you from an ancient picture. Had it really been  four years since your parents passed away in that car accident? Even worse, were they really your parents? No, they were, but it seemed as if living with a rich aunt and uncle seemed to make past memories a tad fuzzy. Fast cars, nice clothes, a man and a woman who truly care about you. Was it any wonder that you had almost forgotten who were your true parents?

                You sighed, cleaning up the messy edges of your colorful makeup and straightening out your school uniform. It was always so strange going back to school after a break, but Christmas was coming soon and you'd be off again.

                Swinging your tote bag over your shoulder you made your way to school, planning on stopping by a cafe to meet Su-Dae (best friend). However, you couldn't get out the door without a "kiseu?" from uncle. Pecking his stubbly chin, you exit and make your way to the cafe.

                You were still a few hundred feet away and you could see the back of Su-Dae's fiery curly-cued head. She greeted you with a bone crushing hug and a cup of hot chocolate.

                "How was your break?! We missed you at the party."

                Mentally you laughed, only to spare her feelings. You were quite aware that people didn't like you. Labeling you the "quiet beauty", people stared at you but didn't dare come too close to the ice princess. Everyone was probably happy you didn't show up, you scoffed.

                "Yeah," you answered monotonously. "I'm sorry, we should hang out soon so I can make up for that."

                Sigh. You felt indebted to this girl, always slithering out of things to be by yourself. Damnit, you were a bad friend.

                "Let's go, we're going to be late," Su-Dae suggested, skipping lightly. Somehow, this girl seemed to be the silver lining in your life.

Jonghyun's P.O.V

                "GIVE ME THAT BACK!"

                I chased that silly maknae, tackling him to the floor, snatching my journal from his grasp. If anyone were to see the contents inside I'd be called a creeper. No one needed to know I wrote down all the names of the girl's I've ed in there. It was my private black book of sorts. Next to each name was a rating and favorite and least favorite part of each ordeal. Taemin's poor eyes didn't need to see it.

                "What's in that book anyway. Has to be naughty," Jinki chuckled.

                "Shut up chicken boy!" This caused many eyes to look at us. And people didn't stare when I tackled Taemin?! Come ON people!

                "Naughty naughty Jonghyun," Key teased, playing with my bangs. "I bet you I know exactly what is in that book."

                "Yeah right. I bet you're wrong. The only way you'll know is over my dead body."

                "That could be arranged," Minho laughed. What the heck? Since when did you decide to enter this Minho? You're the quiet one, sheesus!

                "Or we could make a bet?" Taemin suggested. All four of us snapped our heads in Taemin's direction.

                "And this entitles?" chicken lover questioned, sounding a little too smug.

                "Jonghyun has to get a girl to fall for him in two months. If he can't do it we get the book."

                I laughed. What kind of stupid bet was this. This would be easy.

                "And we get to choose your victi- I mean girl," he smiled, letting a quiet, maniacal laugh escape his lips.

                "Too easy. Who's the lucky noona?"

                Taemin's, long spidery pointer finger pointed toward (Last name)(first name). The ice princess. This was going to be a tad harder then expected. 

                "This was not the Reality I had in mind."

Dear readers,

yes I know this is VEEEERRRRY short (haha like jonghyun [ZING! ;P]) but I wanted a short intro so it wouldn't be too boring. Next chapter I already have half writen and will be added soon. I promise their will be much more Jong as well as his ertedness. Oh the evil things I can do with Jong, a subway and a catalogue >D

Comments/critiques/Ideas?

kamsahamnida!

Saranghae,

ChoHee