Cross-Dressing Gone Wild

Our Little Secret (Maid-Sama Inspired)

A/N: Chanyeol on Yuri's body is -faints- That is the uniform mwahahaha

 


 

 

"Pres, can I borrow a pen?" Tao asked while adjusting his glasses. 
 
Chanyeol nodded his head. "Sure. Get it on my bag." Then he continued checking their class' attendance. He was about to turn the next page of the notebook he was reading when he stiffened.
 
Crap! The clothes I'm going to wear!
 
"TAO, WAIT!" he suddenly squeaked, making the innocent Tao jump off his place. His face was suddenly filled with terror, afraid of what made the president shout with all his might. Did he do something wrong? He gulped.
 
"Y-yes, pres? I'm sorry pres! I didn't mean to––"
 
"No! Wait, l-let me get the pen for you. It's placed at the most bottom part of my bag, I'm afraid you'll have a hard time looking for it," Chanyeol reasoned, giving the terrified schoolmate an unsure smile.
 
After handing the pen, Chanyeol hugged his bag as if it consisted the roots of his life. Tao weirdly looked at him, but then he ahrugged his shoulders and went back to his seat to continue his work.
 
Whew, Chanyeol closed his eyes in relief and sat back on his seat. He tried to continue his works but it seemed like he couldn't get his focus back so he peaked at his wristwatch to check the time.
 
"Tao, it's almost time. I'm going first. You should go home, too." Then he quickly stood up and left the room. Tao was left with a confused look.
 
"Pres looked like he has just been possessed by a strange spirit..." then he packed his things and got ready to leave.
 
  –– –– –– –– –– –– –– –– –– –– –– –– –– –– –– –– –– –– –– –– –– –– ––
 
When Chanyeol reached the cafe he was working, he immediately and uncertainly headed towards the locker room to change to his new uniform. He cringed as the feminine cloth touched his skin, making him earn goosebumps all over his body.
 
"Seriously, why is this so short?! My thing is almost popping out!" he whispered to himself as he checked himself in front of the mirror. He put on a long, wavy wig that complemented his girly outfit.
 
"Is this me?" he asked himself. "I look so pretty I could almost fall in love with myself––"
 
"BOO!"
 
"Whoa! Sehunnie! Why––you surprised me!" Chanyeol said while rubbing his chest. Sehun laughed as he eyed him from head to toe, trying to suppress his laughter. Chanyeol felt embarrassed and his cheeks turned bright pink.
 
"You look so pretty, Chanyeol noona!" Sehun sincerely said.
 
"WHAT NOONA ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" Chanyeol raged, trying to lower his short shorts. 
 
"Hfft! Suho-nim instructed me and Kai to call you noona when you are wearing girl's dress and––HAHAHA––you really look so pretty! Now go and serve our customers!" Sehun explained then he pushed Chanyeol put of the room.
 
With his head flung down, he started getting every orders and it wasn't that easy to control his temper every time male customers were whistling at him like erts. There was even a bunch of teenagers who tried to hook up with him. Just like where he was right then.
 
"Hey, pretty lady. I swear you'll gonna have the time of your life later." A guy who looked like their leader seductively said as he his lips and stared at him with lust. He disgustingly smacked his hand that slowly touched his thigh and he gritted his teeth.
 
"Could you please, SIR, just give me your order?" he asked as he gritted his teeth, trying all his might to control his bad temper. It was a customer, anyway.
 
The disgusting guy smirked as he held his hand. "We want to order you––"
 
"As far as I remember, waitresses are not on the menu. So if you're not going to buy anything on the list, the door is very much wide open. So, excuse me brats, I'm just going to take my girlfriend with me." Kris butted in and held his arms. He confusedly looked at him but Kris just answered him with a wink and lead the way towards a table not too visible with other customers.
 
"Yah! Why are you––"
 
"You're welcome, Pres! I just saved you from those s so a kiss would be enough." Kris playfully said, grinning while scanning his attire.
 
Chanyeol snorted."I didn't need your help."
 
Kris's eyebrow raised a bit and gave him an amused smile. "Really."
 
"Really! And I think you are more ert than them. And could you please get your eyes off my face?!" Kris suddenly laughed. "What's so funny?!"
 
"You." Kris answered. "Why do you hate me that much?"
 
Chanyeol stiffened. Did he really hate him?
 
"I-I don't hate you, it's just that I don't like your guts..." he honestly answered, eyes on the tiled floor.
 
"Why?" Kris curiously asked.
 
"How would I know! I just know you're an airhead..." he answered as he bit his lip. He raised his head and saw Kris smiling widely. He furrowed his brows.
 
"Do you like me?" Kris asked, making Chanyeol widen his eyes.
 
"What?"
 
"I said you like me." Kris stated as if he was too certain it was true. Chanyeol's heart beat went thumping.
 
"How would I like you? You're just a stupid jerk who loves to ruin my day!" Chanyeol said as he stood up and marched to leave the grinning Kris.
 
"Stupid guy! What does he think of himself, huh." he murmured.
 
"By the way, you look so pretty, Pres." he overheard Kris said as he completely left him.
 
He felt his cheeks burn. "Argh!"