When The President Was Discovered...

Our Little Secret (Maid-Sama Inspired)

"Oppa. Umma said that she won't be home tonight so you must take care of me." Chanmi said, his younger sister. He rolled his eyes upon hearing her and placed the food in front of her.

 

"You're big enough to be taken care of, Chanmi." he said, then started eating his breakfast.

 

Their mother was a private nurse far away from their home so they're already used to her prescence not being around. What was new, anyway? If only their dad didn't abandon them, then their mother would probably have more time for them. But don't get him wrong, he was not mad at her for he knew that she was doing that to support their needs.

 

"Oh, and oppa, I saw your uniform. You're a waiter, eh?" Chanmi asked while taking a bite of her eggrolls.

 

Chanyeol ruffled her hair and piched her cheeks afterwards. "You're really smart like me, Chanmi-ya! How did you know they were a waiter's uniform?" 

 

She frowned at him before she continued eating her food. "You already said the answer."

 

Chanyeol smiled at her before he finished his food.  He was already ised to his sister's attitude: cold and serious despite her young age.

 

He peeked at his wristwatch and saw he still had 30 minutes before classes starts.

 


 

"Goodmorning, Pres!" every student who passed by him greeted. He answered them back bu giving off a slight smile and a nod.

 

He glanced at his wristwatch and smirked.

 

Ten minutes before I'll start punishing late students...

 

"President! Hyung!" Tao called while running towards his direction. He shook his head when Tao was already in fromt of him, beads of sweat were forming on his forehead, gasping for breath.

 

"What is it?" he asked. Tao wiped off his sweat before he handed him a thick folder. His brows furrowed upon receiving it.

 

"I already finished the work you gave me. I won't be attending classes today so I already handed them to you."

 

He raised his eyebrow upon hearing what he said. He stared at him and realized he wasn't wearing his uniform.

 

"My parents and I needed to attend some party. I already told the principal about it. So, hyung, I'll be going now. Bye!" he bowed then waved at him. He waved back and watched him until his figure was completely gone on his sight.

 

He was about to turn his back and head towards the gates when he felt an arm wrap around his shoulders. "Pres! Where did Vice go?"

 

He gave him a disgusted look before he unwrapped himself from him. "Julian, you don't need to put your arm around my shoulder. And to answer your question, he won't attend classes today because they need to attent some party." he said then marched off, leaving Julian stunned on his place. He heard mocking laughters, probably from the students who heard their conversation.

 

He smirked. That guy had been hitting on him since he became the president in the hopes of having a higher position for the next student council election. Why did he know? Because he just knew.

 

One second after exactly 7am, he started blocking the late students. He heard groans of protest but he didn't mind.

 

"Pres! We're just one second late! Can't we not be marked late, please?" Kyungsoo asked. His group nodded in agreement as they clasped their hands together to beg. He coldly stared at them before he talked.

 

"Kyungsoo, Xiumin, Baekhyun, Lay," he started. "One second or one minute, you're still late. Hurty, put 100 won now and don't forget you have to clean the school grounds at break time." he said as he handed them the box for the funds. They unwillingly dropped their money and started murmuring things. He smirked upon thinking they probably learned their lessons now and won't be late anymore.

 

"He'a such a scary president."

 

"He's made of ice."

 

"He's so strict but I like him."

 

He shrugged his shoulders and started to head towards his classroom after making sure that no late students would still come. He was already climbing the stairs when he didn't notice a book so he stumbled and closed his eyes to wait for his to touch the floor. But it didn't happen as he felt a pair of hands grabbed him by the waist, preventing his fall. He opened his eyes to be greeted by a face he didn't expect to see: the same guy he also saw from yesterday at a bench.

 

"Careful, Pres." he said in a deep, manly voice. His grin brought him back to reality so he freed himself from him and stood up properly, trying to cover his blushing face with a cold expression, but he knew it wouldn't work. He was still blushing.

 

"Thanks." he simply said before he turned his back and started to walk away. When he was far enough, he stopped on his tracks and held onto his chest to calm his fast-beating heart. 

 

"What the heck... Not again," then he entered their classroom as if nothing happened.

 

Meanwhile, Kris, who secretly followed him, stood on one corner with a smirk plastered on his face while holding an ID; Chanyeol's ID...

 

 

 


 

NEXT CHAPTER: Hello, Pres. Will You Take My "Order", Please?