Hello, Pres. Will You Take My "Order", Please?

Our Little Secret (Maid-Sama Inspired)

 

It was a very busy day for Exotic Café but Chanyeol wouldn’t mind. He enjoyed serving every customer and he enjoyed the extra money they were giving him for the excellent service he performed.

 

“Chanyeol, VIP customer at table 39. Be extra good, okay? He’s the owner’s son.” Chen commanded. He excitedly nodded and grabbed his notebook and pen. He was very curious as to what he looks like because it was his first time to handle a VIP customer, and most specifically, the owner’s son.

 

When he reached the table, he felt a bit disappointed as he couldn’t take a peek of his face. It was covered with the menu he was reading. Nah, he’ll take that off soon… He politely bowed and greeted him. He patiently stood up and waited until he finally spoke.

 

“I want a large espresso and large muffins,” he heard him say. His eyes formed a slit upon hearing his baritone voice. It sounded too familiar. Where did he hear it? He was sure he already heard that voice…

 

His thoughts were proven right when the VIP customer put down the menu he was holding and he had the chance to take a peek of his face. A loud gasp escaped from his mouth and he almost dropped his pen and notebook when the customer smiled wryly at him.

 

“Y-you…” he muttered, unable to say anything else.

 

“Well, hello there, Pres! Who would’ve thought I’ll see you here.” Kris said with a wide grin. He fought the urge to run away when he accidentally glanced at Chen, who was watching him from afar with curiosity in his eyes.  He bit his lip and bowed his head down, really down to hide his embarrassment as much as possible.

 

Drat, what should he do now? Kris already discovered his secret, and worse, he’s very much related to the owner!

 

Should he beg? Or act cool as always?

 

Should he kneel down?

 

Should he negotiate?

 

“K-Kris, I mean, Sir Kris, I…” he started. He bit his lip hard when his mind began to be blank.

 

Kris already discovered his secret. If he tells everyone about it, especially the teachers, he might lose his position as the president. But that’s none of his concerns as he might also lose his scholarship on which he doesn’t want to happen.

 

“Okay, so aside from being the president, you also work in this place.” Kris said with a wicked smile plastered on his handsome face.

 

Though nervous, Chanyeol managed to keep his head up and acted as if it was nothing to him.

 

“Yeah, I’m a part-timer here and so what? I earn money through it and it’s decent.”

 

He saw Kris’ lips form a grin. He raised an eyebrow, challenging him to say what was running on his mind. “Well, what’s with the grin?”

 

“As far as I remember, the rule book said that students from SM High are prohibited from taking up any kinds of jobs to let them focus only on studying. You, the president, clearly violated that rule,” he stated, playfulness was visible on his eyes. “So, what would our schoolmates do once they found out that the president they were admiring is a rule violator? And much more… what would the school board do? Hmm…”

 

He stared straight to his eyes. Gone was the fierce and it was replaced with pleading.

 

“Don’t tell anyone, please. I-I’ll do whatever you want.” he pleaded. He couldn’t afford to lose his job or he and his family would lose their home, too. The money he earns through that job goes to their house rental.

 

“Alright. Just let me bug you, that’s all. I’m too bored with my life and you sure would entertain me so let me just bug you.”

 

Ehhhh???? He’s pretty weird!

 

“What do you mean? You’ll bug me and you won’t tell anyone? What? I don’t understand.” He said in a bit high tone that made some customers look at them. Kris motioned him to lower his voice and gestured the customers. He bowed his head and felt his cheeks blush.

 

Kris gave off a laugh and asked him to sit opposite to his seat. He diligently obeyed and avoided looking at his face.

 

“Well, take it or leave it.” Kris said, tapping his fingers on the table which added more pressure to what he was feeling.

 

If only I don’t need this job, there’s no way I’ll be agreeing on this…

 

He closed his eyes as he slowly nodded. “Y-yeah, okay. I’ll take it.”

 

Then he stood up and immediately left him to prepare his order. He ignored his co-workers’ questions, stating that Kris only asked him a few questions as a new employee.

 

Meanwhile, Suho, who heard and watched their conversation through a Closed-circuit television camera, smiled in mischief and hurriedly browsed through one of his staffs’ profiles.