The First Encounter

Our Little Secret (Maid-Sama Inspired)

"So, what do you think is the best way to lessen the number of late students?" Chanyeol said as he eyed every person inside their meeting room. They were having a closed-door meeting and as the president, it was his duty to lead the discussion.

 

Tao raised his hand. He nodded and gestured him to speak. "Make them clean the school grounds for 3 days. One late is equivalent for 3 days." 

 

He slowly nodded as a sign of considering his idea. "It's good. What else?"

 

Julian raised his hand and excitedly stood up. "How about we make the start of every classes late? Like, classes will start at 11am?" He then proudly smiled while eyeing everyone of them like he was waiting for them to clap on his not-so-brilliant idea. He was about to go near him and slap his head when Tao surpisingly did it for him. He thankfully smiled at the vice-president while the other members laughed at his state.

 

"Okay, enough. Forget what Julian Kwak said," he said, breaking the happy atmosphere. Tension build up again around them as he used his signature tone: the cold, serious one. Almost everybody said that whenever he uses that tone, only deaf people wouldn't be terrified.

 

"We want to hear your idea, Pres." One of his memebers asked. He shrugged his shouders  and cleared his throat.

 

"Compensation of 100 won every late," he said as he crosses his arms. "The funds that will be collected will be used for the maintenance of this school, or for some activities that we will hold."

 

He saw s' jaws drop upon hearing him. Soon after, they all stood up and clapped their hands as if he said the most brilliant idea in the world. Of course, he felt flattered.

 

"Wow, Pres, that's genius!" Julian exclaimed.

 

"We do all agree to your idea, right guys?" Tao said as he roamed his eyes around the members to see their approval. They all nodded their heads with a smile. Probably because they were relieved they need not to think anymore... Such lazy butts...

 

Chanyeol gave off a slight smirk then grinned mischievously. "If so, then Tao, you work on it. Meeting ends here." he dismissed as he stood up first and opened the door to leave.

 

"But, hyung...!" he heard Tao protested but he wouldn't care and continued to walk over. Who said that he couldn't be lazy at times?

 

Since classes were already over 30 minutes ago, he did his usual routine; roaming around and checking every part of the school. He found nothing unusual and he was about to leave when he spotted a blonde-haired guy with a book covering his face lying on a bench.bhe silently walked over him and gently shook his shoulders.

 

"Student, hey," he said as he uncovered his face. He almost let out a gasp upon taking a glance of his seemingly perfect, sleeping face. He was too handsome!

 

He saw him slowly opening his eyes and their gazes met. His chocolate-brown eyes stared dreamily at him. 

 

"W-what are you still doing here, Mr. Wu? School will close soon. Go home now," he simply said and started to walk away. He knew him because he was quite popular, but it was his first time to meet face-to-face with him as their paths never crossed.

 

He realized he'd been holding his breath when he came out of the gates panting and catching for breath.

 

"This is ridiculous! What's this about..." he asked himself while rubbing his chest and tried to erase the man's face inside his head. He then headed to his next destination.


 

A/N: Okay, a boring chapter for starters.

The original plan was to make the heroine a real housemaid.

But when I already chose the characters, I was like D___O

So, I decided to drop the idea. Harrr C:

Oh, this fic is dedicated for Zin-sCheeks for requesting that I should make a Maid-sama fic :)


Comment replies:

exokrisyeol- OMG looking at your username makes me smile harrr C:

RukiRukia- I wonder what too! :) I haven't finished the anime yet (ep 20!!XD) and haven't even took a glance to the manga but I already made this fic... Harr C:

KittyMaknae- I already did yayyyy C:

fuyumi195- *high5* I love KrisYeol <3

hyunsing- done saengieee~~!^^

PrincesO- here ya gooo~~^^ 

 

Thanks to all who subscribed :)