He Likes Me? No!

Our Little Secret (Maid-Sama Inspired)

 

Chanyeol and s were having a closed-door meeting inside their privileged office. He adjusted his glasses before he cleared his throat and started talking.
 
"So, the agenda for this semester is..." Chanyeol paused. "..to..." His brows furrowed, and his eyes followed the direction where all of his co-officers were looking. His eyes formed into slits when he saw Kris on one corner, obviously sleeping with a book covering his face.
 
What is he doing here?!
 
"LISTEN!" he yelled as he slammed a book on the table. s were all rattled and quickly fixed themselves. "Why is he there?" he asked.
 
"We thought you were the one who let him in. That's why we were kind of... shocked," Tao said, eyes on the still oblivious Kris.
 
Why would I let him in?! He wanted to yell.
 
He took a deep breath before he stoop down and went beside the guy who had been a constant pain in his for the past several days.
 
"Mr. Wu, wake up." he shook his shoulders, but the man didn't even bulge. Biting his lower lip to control his madness, he took the book out of his face and lightly slammed it on the poor guy's face. "YAH I SAID WAKE UP!"
 
Kris's dreamy eyes slowly opened, eyes questioning him what seemed to be the problem. "Yeah?" he asked on a hoarse voice. Chanyeol swore he heard some of his female officers' squeals.
 
"Why are you here? This is only for the officers." he said in an angry tone. He was hoping that Kris would just immediately leave so they wouldn't get more attention.
 
"Oh. Let me stay here, Pres, can you? I just want to go with you when you go to Exo––"
 
"Sshh!!!" Chanyeol covered Kris's lips with his index finger (pointer), his eyes warning him not to open those lips or he would regret it. Kris seemed to get what he was trying to do, so he bowed his head and suppressed a little smile. Chanyeol sighed as he left Kris and went back on his place.
 
"Mr. Wu over there is... is there because..." Chanyeol scratched the back of his head. "...because he was tasked to observe us and report to the principal. So now let's go back with the topic. So as I was saying..."
 
The meeting continued with Chanyeol trying all his might to ignore Kris's presence but it seemed too hard for him. But nonetheless, it all went well except for a few girls who couldn't help but to swoon over Kris's handsomeness. He rolled his eyes and gathered his belongings to prepare for his part-time job.
 
"Yo!" Kris greeted him. He tried to ignore him to let him know that he didn't like what he did earlier. "Let me walk with you, Pres."
 
Chanyeol raised his head and gave him the deadliest glare he could do. "Can you please?"
 
"Please what?"
 
"Please leave me alone and mind your own business?" he asked sarcastically.
 
"But you're my business." Kris nonchalantly answered.
 
"How did I become your business?!"
 
"Because we have a deal." Kris answered with a smile.
 
Oh . Right.
 
Chanyeol took a deep breath and bit his lip to avoid further argument. When he was done, he immediately left the room without looking back but he felt Kris following him behind. He rolled his eyes.
 
"I'll take you there." Kris said as he grabbed Chanyeol's arm and forcedfully dragged––because he tried to resist and even kicked Kris–– him on his car. Chanyeol tried to open the door but since ot was Kris who has the control on the locks, his efforts came to waste.
 
"Argh!" He angrily growled in frustration and shot the grinning Kris a glare.
 
"Don't worry, this is a free service for everyday..."
 
"EVERYDAY?!"
 
Kris nodded. "Uh-huh... Me taking you to our cafe... Aren't you glad?" Kris teased.
 
"Why would I be? Everyday with you would be hell." he scoffed.
 
"Ouch." Kris pretended to be hurt and even put his hand on jis chest which made Chanyeol's temper even worse.
 
After a 10-minute drive, they finally reached their destination and his four friends shot him a questioning look––he was sure it was because of Kris.
 
"I'll explain later." he just said.
 
  –– –– –– –– –– –– –– –– –– –– –– –– –– –– –– –– –– –– –– –– –– –– ––
 
"So cousin, already going out with my staff, huh?" Suho teased as Kris's touched the couch on his office. Suho grinned when he saw Kris's ears turned pink. He knew what it meant.
 
"Nah, what are you saying. I'm just doing all of those to entertain myself." Kris coolly answered, flipping the pages of the magazine he randomly picked.
 
'How To Get Your Crush In 3 Days'––the article he opened said. 
 
Interesting.
 
"Oh. So now you're going to get him, huh?" Suho asked. Kris immediately turned to the next page of the magazine and asked himself why he had such a nosy cousin.
 
"Please, Kim Junmyeon. Just zip your mouth or I'll tell Kyungsoo you had been keeping an eye on him." he blackmailed. Suho's whole face turned pink and turned his back on him as if nothing happened.
 
Kris let out a triumphant smile.
 
Finally.
 

  –– –– –– –– –– –– –– –– –– –– –– –– –– –– –– –– –– –– –– –– –– –– ––

 
"Oi, it's already break time. Why are you with the owner's son?" Kai asked, cornering him on the locker room along with Chen, Sehun, and Luhan.
 
"Yeah! And just yesterday we saw him dragging you on one corner of this place. Do you guys... have something?" Luhan asked.
 
"What something? Yes, we do! We have a deal and..." he started telling them about their deal and how the Chinese boy started bugging him. After a few minutes of silence, his friends started laughing hysterically and Chanyeol couldn't do anything but to watch them with confusion.
 
"Excuse me but, what's so funny?" he asked.
 
"Chanyeollie! Our innocent Chanyeol! Why can't you inderstand that the guy did all of that because he likes you?" Chen said which made Chanyeol gasp for air.
 
"W-what are you talking about!" he said then left his friends who were still laughing and giving him a teasing look. He held onto his chest until he was out of the room.
 
What the hell did they say...

 

A/N: I can't find a good entrance for the Four Happy Derps.

Hmmm. Suggestions? X))

Keep the comments going! I read them and then I smile like a G6 haha XDD
Grammar/spelling errors are because I didn't read them after I write them 
sorry for those! :)