Again

Exo-Ordinary Planet Love

 

Kai yawned boredly as he strolled around the school corridor.It was already recess time but he hadn’t had any appetite to eat.He is sick of the school food.He recklessly walked to the field until a girl suddenly approached him.He stared at her for a moment and turned away but the girl ran to stand infront of him again.

Kai just stared at her right into the eyes.The girl’s cheeks quickly turned bright pink.”Ermm..oppa..I was wondering,CAN I PLEASE BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!”,she confessed while handing out a love letter.

Kai took the love letter and the girl smiled as she thought he had accepted her.But what she didn’t know was,Kai threw the letter right into the rubbish bin.”No”,he replied.The girl immediately burst into tears and ran away.Kai just brushed his bangs to the side and continued walking.

“Well well,looks like Mr.Popular just rejected a girl”,Dong Suk’s voice echoed the field.

Kai turned to look at him with a smirk.Dong Suk’s eyebrows creased when he noticed the confident look on Kai.He jumped down from his sitting place and walked directly towards Kai.Kai pinched his nose together as Dong Suk approached him.He hated human scent(except Ji Eun’s) a lot,moreover Dong Suk smell of smokes and alcohol most of the time.

Dong Suk clenched his jaws and fist when he saw Kai pinching his nose as if he was teasing him.”Yah”,he called out and pulled Kai’s collar.”You are seriously a very brave brat huh?You dare to glare at me?”,he muttered.

“Could you please back off a little?Your scent disgust me”,Kai complained.Dong Suk couldn’t hold in anymore.He raised his fist and ready to give Kai a good punch when suddenly Kai just disappeared from his grasp.He looked around the field to find Kai walking away out from the field from the other side.He scratched his head,wondering how did he get there so fast.(Our Kai have teleportation power you see).

He ran towards him again and wanted to lunge towards him from the back but instead he dropped to the ground flat.He grumbled in annoyance and stood up just to find Kai nowhere to be seen.*I will get him someday*.

--

Kai came back to the classroom without mentioning anything to the other Exo aliens.Ji Eun,Luhan and Kris just came back from their recess and Kai was already fast asleep on his table.

After the bell rang,Ji Eun had to stay back together with D.O,Suho and Chen for extra activities.The Exo aliens waved goodbye to the four of them reluctantly.

The four of them went to the library to meet with the respective teacher.The teacher issued them some task and they started to do it.Halfway the process,Ji Eun excused herself to the toilet.The others just continued to complete their task.5 minutes..10 minutes..15 minutes.Ji Eun hadn’t came back.The aliens started to get more and more worry.Suho keep glancing at the library entrance to see if Ji Eun was back or not.

Seeing the time,Chen quickly excused himself to the toilet as a reason to check on Ji Eun.He ran to almost all the toilets that Ji Eun would possibly be until he heard sobs at the toilet on the third floor.He heard someone snickering and laughing too.

Without thinking,he ran to the direction of the sounds.His eyes enlarged when he see Dong Suk grabbing onto Ji Eun and forcefully kissing her on the lips.And what Ji Eun do was closing her eyes shut while tears streaming down her eyes.Dong Suk’s hands were all over her body.Eventhough Chen was a naïve alien,he definitely knew,this wasn’t anything that Ji Eun liked.

He dashed towards Dong Suk and grabbed onto his arms.Dong Suk withdraw his hands from her body and turned to glare at Chen who just disturb his pleasure time.”YAH!!”,he yelled in annoyance.But Chen didn’t give him any chance to talk.He gave him a good punch with electro power in it.Dong Suk dropped to the ground with his body hurting with zap of electric Chen gave him.

Chen’s eyes was burning in anger.Ji Eun was still crying and she dropped to the ground.Dong Suk stood up a moment later because Chen had minimize his power effect since he was human.He lunged towards Chen but got stopped when someone grabbed him by his collar and lift him up.His legs couldn’t even touch the ground.Chen turned to look to see D.O lifting him up and Suho goes to Ji Eun side and held her shoulders.

“Get the out of here”,D.O hissed and threw Dong Suk to the ground.Dong Suk scurried off from them like a mouse running away with a frightened expression.

“We need to go back now”,Suho said as he took his jacket out and wrapped it around Ji Eun’s shoulders.Ji Eun was still trembling due to the incident and she couldn’t say a word.

Chen and D.O nooded and followed Suho and Ji Eun closely behind.This time,they were sure it was definitely is Dong Suk and they swore they would make Ji Eun tell them the truth.

 

-End-