Her Past:Part 1

Exo-Ordinary Planet Love

 

D.O make a cup of hot cocoa for Ji Eun while BaekHyun took out a blanket and wrapped it around her.Ji Eun took a sip on the hot cocoa,still trembling.Sehun watched as with his chin rested on both of his palm.Kris was leaning on the wall with his arms crossed.Luhan sat beside Ji Eun and rubbed her shoulders to comfort her.

Chanyeol on the other side was flaring up in anger.After hearing what Dong Suk did to Ji Eun from Chen,Chanyeol punched the wall making a big hole on it.Our glutton Xiumin even stopped eating his food just to watch over Ji Eun.

The boys sat around Ji Eun as if it was story telling time.Each of them were anticipating the truth from Ji Eun.”Come on,Eunnie.Tell us”,Tao pouted and sighed.The others nooded in unison.

Ji Eun looked at each of them with her sad eyes.Luhan’s heart cringed.*Where is her happy eyes?*.Even Kai looked at her in anticipation.He swear he is going to kill that guy.Ji Eun felt a lump in because she didn’t know how to start.She gathered up all her courage as she try to remember back the hurtful past.

 

FLASHBACK

Ji Eun's parents have just passed away due to an accident.Just like that,in one night,Ji Eun lost everything that meant to her.She mourned and mourned for her parents night by night.She hadn’t had any siblings nor relatives with her.Her grandfather just send her an amount of money and asked her to handle things herself.He didn’t even bother how she will lead her life after that.He was too busy to do so.

She went back to school after her parents funeral was done.Hurtful words were thrown to her.Well,society nowadays.She had have friends before that but after her parents passed away,they left her because they dont want to be insult together.’True friends’,really.

“Pshh,orphan.My mom says orphan brings bad luck.We better stay away from her”,a girl whispered as she pass by them.Ji Eun sighed.She bluntly walked to the cafeteria and by the time she reached,it was already full.She bought her sandwich and found an empty seat at a table.She walked towards it but the students around the table shooed her.”Don’t bring your bad luck here”,they spat.

Having no choice,she walked towards the field and sadly munched on her sandwich.She never felt this lonely before.And when she think and think about her life,tears started to beam in her eyes.She sobbed and continued biting her now tasteless sandwich.

“Girls are not pretty when they cry”,she heard a voice say.She quickly wiped away her tears with the back of her hands and sniffled.The owner of the voice hopped down from his seat and sat beside her.He then took out his handkerchief and gently wiped her tears away.

Ji Eun turned her face away,unfamiliar with the touch of the stranger.”Anyong,I am Kim Dong Suk.Nice to meet you”,Dong Suk flashed out a smile.Ji Eun kept silent.Dong Suk didn’t give up.He waved his hands around her and kept nudging her shoulder.

“You are annoying”,Ji Eun mumbled.”Oh,you speak!I actually thought you were deaf”,Dong Suk teased.Ji Eun couldn’t help but smiled at his joke.”There,this smile suits you the best”,he praised.Ji Eun’s cheeks turned bright pink.

“I heard about what happen to you.I am sorry to hear that”,Dong Suk whispered,afraid that he would brings out her bad past.”Its okay”,Ji Eun assured.

“You are Ji Eun right?I would like to be your chinguuu~~”,he beamed.Dong Suk put out his hands for a handshake.Ji Eun stared at him,amused.Did this cool handsome cool looking guy just said he wants to be friend with a loser?

Dong Suk tilted his chin out as a gesture to ask Ji Eun to shake his hands.Ji Eun hesitate.”Aish”,Dong Suk grumbled jokingly and reached out to take her hands for a handshake.Ji Eun’s heart skipped a beat at his touch.

Dong Suk happily shake her hand and send her a wink.”Chinguuu~”,he said out cutely.Ji Eun just giggled and shook her head at his silliness.But she was so naïve and unsuspicious.Why would a guy suddenly came out of nowhere and be friends with her when she is a loser in school?Ji Eun just thought how lucky it was for her to have a friend and her loneliness disappear just like that.

-End of flashback-

 

-end-

I promise to update part 2 about her past later on.:)