Kai's Past:Part 1

Exo-Ordinary Planet Love

 

Ji Eun and the aliens had gone back even before the festival ended.There were too many humans at the festival and the aliens weren’t comfortable at all.Ji Eun decided to go back to the hotel room after seeing the cringing and frowning aliens.”Fluffy candy,fluffy candy”,Sehun happily chirped as he hugged onto his packets of cotton candy dearly.He had bought at least 10 packets and Luhan was forced to help him carried it.“Xiumin!You look like you just bought everything from the festival”,Chen grumbled as Xiumin forced him to carry his food too.

By the time they reached the room,it was already 11p.m and the aliens were tired.They went back to their rooms after waving Ji Eun goodbye and wished her goodnight.Ji Eun went back to her room and took a warm bath.She plopped herself on her bed and got ready to sleep.She squeezed her eyes closed when Chanyeol suddenly came to her mind.Her mind started to replay the scene where Chanyeol pulled her close to him and how her heart reacted to it.Then slowly,the scene changed Luhan who hugged her waist earlier.”Omo!What the hell is this!”,she sat up from her bed and ruffled her hair.

The sound of the waves slowly hitting the shore rang in her ears.She looked out to the balcony that was facing the beach.Ji Eun put on her jacket and scarf before exiting her room to the beach.It was very dark and scary as Ji Eun neared the beach but the sound of the waves were very relaxing.She sat down on the sandy beach and stared at the dark looking sea.Her mind was in a mess and she didn’t know why.Luhan,Chanyeol,BaekHyun,Kris..one by one the aliens came into her mind and she realized that her heart react differently when their names crossed her mind.

“What are you doing here at this hour”,a voice scolded as the owner sat down beside her.”Omona!Kai!”,she squealed in surprise and almost jumped up in shock when Kai sat down beside her.Kai chuckled when he saw her expression but his serious face returned few seconds later.”What are you doing here alone?Do you know its almost midnight already?It could be dangerous”,he furrowed his eyebrow.Ji Eun blinked several time at Kai before a small smile spread on her lips.”You do talk a lot”,she giggled.”I cant sleep.Hey!Saying about this,why are you here at this hour too?”,she replied back.

Kai diverted his gaze away from Ji Eun after hearing what she said.”It feels like home here”,he whispered,his voice almost covered up by sound of the wave.”Exion..?”,she looked at him.”Hmm..”,he nodded and sighed.

Ji Eun played with her fingers nervously,hesitating whether she should asked him the question that had been in her mind for a long time.She turned to look at Kai who was peacefully looking at the sea with a longing smile.His look showed everything,how much he missed his own planet.”Err,Kai?”,she breathed in hard before asking him the question.Kai just turned to look at her with a curious expression.

“Why..did you hate humans so much..?”,she blurted out.Kai kept himself silent for a long time before replying to her question.”They killed my whole family”,Kai blankly stared into Ji Eun’s eyes.

Flashback

Happy was the only word you can described Kai’s family.They have each other supports and nothing could break them apart.Unlike the other aliens in the Exo Planet,Kai’s parents actually got together because they love each other.The other aliens in the planet were either together because of their needs or to make sure they have their generations going on.

Kai’s family was different.His parents don’t dislike humans and partly because they stayed on earth for quite a long time.Both of them were assigned to earth for a special mission and somehow,they learned about love and they eventually fell for each other.

“Mummy,look!The sounds is so melodious”,little Kai played the musical box that was brought back by his parents from earth over and over again.Kai’s mum looked at her son and pinched his cute cheek before giving a big slurpy kiss on it.”Where is daddy?”,Kai asked.

“Daddy is on earth now,deary.He has to work”,Kai’s mum gladly explained.Kai’s mum was sitting on the armchair while knitting the scarf she wanted to give to Kai’s father to keep him warm on earth.She then looked at her bloated tummy as she gently it with love.She had to stop going on mission with her husband because of her pregnancy.She was sad but the thoughts of her having another cute baby with Kai’s father overtook everything.

“Kai,what would you like to name your baby sister?”,Kai’s mum smiled and patted on his head.”Hmmmm..my name is Kai..Let’s name her Kairi!”,he beamed.”Kairi?It’s such a pretty name!You are so smart,Kai”,she cooed.”When daddy is back,let’s tell him about this okay?”,she warmly smiled.”Em!”,Kai nodded his head enthusiastically.

But who knows,that day ended with a dreadful incident.

 

End of flashback

 

-End-

Will continue the story as fast as i can!:D