Weihan

Exo-Ordinary Planet Love

 

“Woahhhhh”,Ji Eun gasped in awe as she admired her surrounding.She had just entered Exo’s headquarter together with the aliens a moment ago.”
Awesome,isn’t it?”,Luhan presented their home with his arms spreading out widely.”Very”,Ji Eun replied,still gaping at the sight she was looking.

The headquarter was a sphere looking building with highly build technologies in it.The building was made with shiny black marble and it actually felt like the headquarter was filled with millions of stars in it.Ji Eun raised her head up to look at the glass rooftop.She could see the wonderful blue sky and somehow it made her felt like she was on earth.

The aliens happily explored their own home.”Ahhh,it feels so nice to be at home!”,Tao slumped himself onto the pearl white couch.D.O ran all around the house,sorting things out.”D.O,what are you doing?”,Kai raised his brow.”Cleaning the house!Look at the dust!”,he exclaimed.”My kitchen”,he mumbled and walked away.Ji Eun just laughed at his actions.

“Come on,Ji Eun.Let me show you your room”,Baekhyun kindly offered.Ji Eun nodded and followed him.They entered an elevator and it zoomed up to the second floor in a second.”There”,Baekhyun pointed the room at the end.He slid a card in an invisible hole and the door opened.

“DAEBAK”,Ji Eun squealed.The room was blue in color with white shining stars on the ceiling.

Baekhyun gave her a tour about the things in her room and Ji Eun couldn’t even hide her excitement.The room was too..awesome.”Here,you pressed this button here”,Baekhyun pushed his thumb on the red button.”Your bed will be out”,Baekhyun continued.

As soon as he released his thumb away from the button,a soft bouncy bed popped out from the floor.”WOOOOO”,Ji Eun’s mouth was wide opened now.

Baekhyun chuckled and pushed her chin up.”Just to let you know,my room is just next to you”,Baekhyun smiled and winked.”I will be at the living room.Get yourself prepared for the feast tonight!”,Baekhyun waved her goodbye and exited the room.

Ji Eun blinked and just stared at the leaving Baekhyun.”Since when Baekhyun is such a tease?”,she murmured.

--

Ji Eun put on a simple white dress and tied her hair in a bun.”I am late”,she said.She was supposed to meet the aliens 15 minutes ago but she was too absorbed with the new things and technologies in her room.

She quickly hurried herself to the living room,but there weren’t anyone there anymore.”Oh my god,did they leave without me?”,she sighed.She looked around to find not even a single waiting for her.”They even said that they were my boyfriend”,she pouted.

“Erm..”,a soft voice appeared behind her suddenly.Ji Eun turned to look at the owner of the voice.”Luhan gege ask me to bring you to the festive area”,Weihan bit his lips.

Ji Eun felt like she was seeing Luhan himself.He had the exact puppy eyes like Luhan and he even had the cute bubbly cheeks.”They are there already?”,she asked.

“Yes,they were supposed too,since the celebration is about them.And they are our Mama”,Weihan nodded.”Ma..ma?”,she  replied curiously.

“Yes,you don’t know what Mama is?”,Weihan frowned.”O-of cou-rse I know”,she blurted,afraid of Weihan knowing her identity.”Let’s just go,we are late”,Weihan turned himself to the exit.

Ji Eun ran after him and grabbed his small hands.Weihan looked at her,wondering why the hell was she grabbing his hands.”I am afraid I will be lost”,Ji Eun smiled.Weihan just shrugged.He secretly turned his head away to hide his blushing face.*Now I know why gege said she is important*.

 

-End-

Hey guys!Check out my friends fic,with me as the co-author!Starring Luhan,Jaejoong and Hyori!Please support!:D

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/261650/in-another-life-dbsk-jaejoong-reincarnation-romance-hyori-exo-luhan