Tatania

Exo-Ordinary Planet Love

 

“Gege,who is that cute girl over there?”,Weihan shook Luhan’s shoulder softly.*Even Weihan thinks she is cute*,Luhan smiled.”Hey!This is not the time to be thinking about that.Ji Eun is going to be in trouble”,Luhan said to himself and stood up.”Weihan,wait for gege here,alright?”,he commanded.Weihan obediently nodded.

“Who is that!”,the girl repeated her words and pointed to Ji Eun dangerously.”Is she a human?”,the crowd started to whisper.”Speaking of that,she really looks like a human,you know!”,Ji Eun heard them saying.*God,please help me!Please!*,Ji Eun squeezed her eyes tightly.”What is a human doing here?She looks so disgusting”,they continued.

“She is ours”,Kris who was in the spaceship earlier to organize the things,came out.”Kris!”,the girl from before grinned.She ran over to his side and grabbed onto his arms happily.”Tatania”,Kris shook her hands off her and growled angrily.Tatania timidly withdraw her hands away from his arms and pouted.”What do you mean she is yours!”,Tatania asked,realizing his words a seconds later.

“She is someone we,Exo K and Exo M needed in our life.No one should asked for her identity and I can reassured you guys,she is not a human”,Kris said.*Because she was never a human being in my heart,she is my angel*.Tatania turned to glare at Ji Eun in disgust and frowned.Baekhyun went over and put his arms around Ji Eun comfortingly.*What?!Even my Baekhyun  is attracted to her?!*,Tatania mentally shouted in her mind.

“Yes.Me,Suho,as the guardian of Exo,gave you my words,this girl here,meant no harm to any of us.If any of you were to oppose her existence,it means you are opposing Exo M and Exo K too”,Suho spoke up.The crowd began to calm down and they happily welcomed Ji Eun after hearing their trustable guardian’s words,except for one alien.Tatania stomped her feet angrily,leaving the scene after Suho finished off his words.

“That girl,she never change”,Kai patted Kris’s shoulder.”She always thinks we belong to her!And she had no idea how much I hated her”,Sehun stuck out his tongue.”I still remember the time where she said all twelve of us are her soulmates.It never fails to make me shiver in disgust”,Xiumin fakely rubbed his non-freezing shoulders.”Bad memories”,Tao said,agreeing to their words.

“So,we will all be having a big celebration tonight!To celebrate the comeback of Exo M and Exo K!”,one of the aliens hollered and the others cheered.The Exo boys politely excused themselves from the crowd and brought Ji Eun back to their headquarters.

“Phew,close one.I wouldn’t want to imagine what would happen if those aliens there found out that Ji Eun is a human”,Suho wiped his sweats away.”No one dares to touch her when I am here!”,Chanyeol smiled at Ji Eun as he held her hands,leading her to their headquarters.”We should be very careful from now onwards.There must always be one of us together with Ji Eun,okay?”,Kris advised.The others nodded.

“Hey,Yeollie,who is the girl earlier who cling onto Kris’s arms?”,Ji Eun whispered.Honestly,her heart wasn’t feeling comfortable at all when she saw how close Tatania was to Kris earlier.Something seems to be pulling her heart out from her chest when she saw her clinging onto Kris’s arms.”Oh,don’t bother about her.She is someone infamous in Exo”,Chanyeol explained.”Oh”,Ji Eun nodded.Chanyeol glanced at Ji Eun and his heart cringed.*She didn’t just feel jealous about Tatania being close to Kris,right..?*.

“Guys!Hurry up!The headquarters is just right in front of us!”,D.O raised his hand high and waved.*Hmmm,Tatania,huh?Why does..I feel so uneasy when I see her*,Ji Eun curiously scratched her cheek.

 

-End-