Jealousy:Part 2

Exo-Ordinary Planet Love

 

Evening came sooner than expected and they all went to prepare for the festival.Ji Eun had bought the aliens their hanbok earlier before coming to Jeju.”I wonder if they know how to wear it correctly”,she mumbled to herself as she looked at her own reflection in the mirror.She had chose a red yellow hanbok with colorful sleeves.She even put a flower pin on her hair which was tied into a ponytail.She then straightened her hanbok and smiled,satisfied with her appearance.

Then,she exited her room and headed to Exo K’s room first.*Knock Knock*.”Are you guys done?”,she asked.”Ji Eun ah!Hold on a minute!D.O is wearing his pants!”,she heard Suho shouted from the inside.Ji Eun immediately blushed at the thoughts of D.O without his pants.”Yah!What are you imagining,Song Ji Eun?”,she lightly hit her head.”Anyong!!”,Chanyeol suddenly opened the door,showing his perfect tall feature in hanbok.

Ji Eun almost gasped out loud when she saw how Chanyeol fitted so well in his hanbok.It was almost…perfect.”Wahhh..Ji Eun,you..look so cute”,Chanyeol couldn’t close his mouth when he saw how cute she was.”Thank you”,Ji Eun shyly replied.”Ji Eunnie!How do I look?”,Sehun popped out from the toilet and twirled himself in a circle.”Jjang!”,she put her thumbs out.”You are so cute!”,Sehun just hugged her spontaneously.”Shhh!”,Kai rolled his eyes and put his index finger on his lips,indicating Sehun to shut up.

“Hey!Hands off her”,BaekHyun came out and pulled the maknae away from Ji Eun.BaekHyun just looked as good as Chanyeol,moreover,with his dashing smile,it makes him looked more perfect.”Sorry”,D.O came later on after putting on his pants.Ji Eun then moved to the Exo M’s room with the Exo K’s aliens.

Kris was already outside and they can hear him pestering the others to be faster.”Oh!Ji Eun ah,you are here”,Kris smiled.He couldn’t take his eyes off her although he didn’t show it out.”Oh my gee,Ji Eun is here already?”,Xiumin said.”Ji Eun!”,Luhan jumped out from his room and stood infront of Ji Eun with his big round eyes,starting at her.”Woah”,is the only word he could say after he saw Ji Eun.

The aliens were all done and they headed to the festival.It was already 7pm by the time they reached and people already started to flood the place.The aliens weren’t very comfortable with the amount of humans around them but they somehow got use to it a little.Food and games stalls were all around the places and Tao just ran off by himself into the crowd with Sehun.They were too excited.

Ji Eun started off their festival by buying food like odaeng,dukbokki,soondae and pancakes.”Waaa,this is soo good”,Xiumin muffled with his mouth full with food.”Do you want more?”,Ji Eun chuckled and passed him another stick of odaeng which he soon gulped it down in no time.

The festival gone on with them playing with various games and laughing together.As the time passed by,there were more and more people at the festival and they could hardly walked.Ji Eun was pushed around here and there as she was small and petite.Suddenly,she tripped on someone’s leg and she almost fell down but someone swiftly wrapped his arms around her waist.Ji Eun was pulled into the arm’s owner embrace.”Are you okay,Ji Eun?”,Luhan worriedly asked,his hands still hugging onto her tightly.Ji Eun could feel herself grew hotter and her heartbeat accelerated because of the body contact between her and Luhan.Ji Eun could even feel his breath.

“She is too thin”,Kris who saw her tripping earlier,grumbled.He took Ji Eun away from Luhan and guided Ji Eun to wrap her hands around his neck from the back.”Kris!What are you doing?”,Ji Eun grew embarrassed as Kris lifted her up.”Piggyback-ing you,of course.What If you fall down again?”,Kris said.”Aigoo”,Ji Eun lightly smacked his arms as she rested her head on his manly back.She liked how warm and safe Kris’s back was.”Your back is so comfortable”,she sighed and snuggled closer.Kris couldn’t hide his smile any longer when he heard her saying that.His lips just curled into a smile and that smile didn’t go away for the rest of the night.

Luhan crossed his arms and pouted as he witnessed the scene.”He just has to interrupt that moment”,he groaned.”And why must he piggyback her!I can do that too!”,he muttered under his breath.”JI Eun ah!Come back to Lulu!”,he called out loud but Ji Eun couldn’t hear him as she was already quite far away with her being on Kris’s back.”Greaasseeeeeeee!”,he shouted in annoyance and the humans looked at him weirdly. 

 

-End-