Cheering her up

Exo-Ordinary Planet Love

 

It seems that the Kim Dong Suk guy really bring a big influence on Ji Eun.She would avoid herself from any direct contact with him.They were walking to the cafeteria and Chanyeol was making some lame joke.Ji Eun started to laugh and lightly hit Chanyeol who was on her right.Luhan who was on her left,felt satisfied just by seeing her laugh.

But when Dong Suk passed by,he gave her a certain stare.He whistled and raised his brow.”Fuuuu,new boy already?This time with 4 guys?Wow,you are pretty capable,Eunnie”,he laughed.He leaned in closer to Luhan and whispered in his ears.”She plays very well in bed”,Dong Suk snickered.

Luhan’s anger immediately flared up due to his words.He clenched his fist tightly and was ready to give him a good punch when suddenly,Ji Eun hold onto his sleevs.”Please,Lulu.Dont”,Ji Eun whispered.Luhan softened after looking at her scare face.”Well,I don’t know about that,but I do know,your breath stink,Dong Suk hakseng.Brush your teeth next time before you come to school”,Luhan purposely say it out loud.People at the corridor laughed at Luhan’s words and Dong Suk’s face darkened.

Ji Eun gave Luhan a grateful smile.Then,she looked over Chanyeol who was keeping silent the whole time.”Lets go for lunch,Yeol”,she pulled onto his arms but soon withdraw her hands when she noticed how hot Chanyeol’s skin was.”Yeollie,whats wrong?”,she frowned worriedly but Chanyeol just kept quiet.

Kris who was looking at Chanyeol leaned into Ji Eun’s ears and whispered,”Ji Eunnie,you better don’t touch Chanyeol at this moment.When he gets angry,he can even burn down anything”.Chanyeol just shrugged and continue moving forward,followed by Ji Eun,Kris and Luhan.

Kai was still standing at his spot eventhough the rest left.Dong Suk was still stunned after hearing Luhan’s words.Kai turned and stared at Dong Suk for a long time.Dong Suk’s brow naturally creased annoyingly.Kai gave him a deathly glare before turning away to follow Ji Eun.

“Did he..just glare at me?”,Dong Suk asked his friends,bewildered that there was actually someone who was dare to glare at him.

--

Ji Eun still refused to tell them what had happened.Exo aliens knew it had got to do with Dong Suk.But when they mention him,Ji Eun would asked them not to mess with him or she will be very angry.So,the aliens agree.Somehow,Ji Eun’s smile didn’t appear as much as before anymore.When she smiled,it will look like she was force too.

It was the weekends and Ji Eun was up at her room,doing her assignment.The Exo aliens lazily crowd at the living room and watched tv.”Ji Eun doesn’t smile a lot anymore”,Chen suddenly say.He likes her smile.And when I say like,it means he really likes it.

The aliens turned to look at Chen and some of them tried to hold their laughter.Did their shy Chen Chen just starts to care about a girl?*.”Hey,I have a plan!”,BaekHyun beamed and gestured the aliens closer to listen to his plan.

--

Ji Eun finished her assignment a while ago and took a nap after that.By the time she woke up,it was already night time.She twisted the door knob and yawned loudly.To her surprise,the aliens were no where to be seen.”Where did they go?”,she muttered.She looked everywhere,the kitchen,the rooms and even outside but they weren’t in.

She was about to call them when Sehun and Tao came into the house.”Oh!Ji Eunnie is awake!”,they cheered together and go to her side.

“Where did the others go?”,she asked.”Come,follow us!Hurry up!”,Sehun and Tao chorused and held her arms,each one one side.Ji Eun blankly followed them as they dragged her out from the house.

They soon reach the park near her house.”What are we doing here?”,she asked.”Wait and see”,Tao winked.She soon see bright tinkling lights ahead at the small resting hut.

When she reached the hut,her eyes sparkled and her heart warmed up when she saw the beautiful balloons and colourful lights hanging all around the hut.The other aliens were all standing in a line with bright smile on their face excluding Kai who was just standing by the corner.

In the middle of the hut,there were a big table with various kind of food and a big cake right in the middle of the table.”Whats this for?”,Ji Eun asked,her smile never leaving her face.

“To cheer you up!”,Suho smiled.Lay then walked forward stood infront of Ji Eun.Ji Eun blinked continuously,wondering what he wanted to do.Lay just took out a necklace from his pocket and wear it around Ji Eun’s neck.Ji Eun take a look at the pendant.EJ.

“EJ?What does EJ means?”,Ji Eun asked curiously.”It means,Exo and Ji Eun.We choose these two alphabets and put it together to bring the meaning that Ji Eun and Exo will never separate”,Luhan warmly explained.

Ji Eun already had her tears streaming in her eyes.Chanyeol then pulled Ji Eun into his embrace.Luhan and BaekHyun looked at Chanyeol with a huge amount of jealousy and envy.”I am sorry for ignoring you earlier.I was just..too angry”,Chanyeol bit his lips.”Its okay,Yeol”.

“Aish!Enough with this tearful moment.I hate tearful moments.It makes me want to cry to”,Xiumin fakely sniffled.”Can we eat?!”,he excitedly chirped.

Ji Eun nooded and they started to dug in the variety of food.The aliens joked and laughed while eating and Ji Eun warmly smiled after she looked at each of them while holding onto the ‘EJ’ pendant.”YAH!Why did you buy a raw chicken feet?”,D.O scolded.”Its not me!Its Kai!Kai said it eadible”,Sehun whined.”Seriously,Kai?”,Kris laughed.Kai just shrugged and stuck his tongue out.

And then,the others burst in laughter too.Ji Eun burst into a fist of giggles.*Yes,continue to smile and laugh like that.Sad doesn’t suit you*,BaekHyun smiled.

 

-End-

Long Long chappiieee.Love all your comments and thanks for the new subcribes!

*Our D.O umma*