Subliminal Stirrings

What The Future Holds

During the night, Yoona ended up sleeping sideways infront of Taec. Both were in subliminal bliss as he wrapped his arms around her from behind.  Instinctively, she wanted to snuggle up and moved her back closer to him unintentionally pushing her buttocks up against him.  He let out a low growl and nuzzled her neck.  In turn, she breathed a contented sigh as she felt his hands massaging her firm stomach to her slender waist to the gentle sloping of her hips.

As Yoona’s excitement grew, wave upon wave of desire threatened her sensibilities.  “No!’ she exclaimed as her eyes flew open at the sudden realization that this was no longer a dream.  She felt his arousal against her thighs and swiftly sat up. A befuddled Taec sat up and asked “Yoona! What’s wrong?” as he moved to try to hold her.  She backed away, unable to fully comprehend what almost happened.   She looked down and saw that she still had her jeans and sweater on and he too was also fully-clothed.

Now they were both fully awake.  “I’m sorry.  I wanted to bring you back to your dorm but both Tiffany & Sunny didn’t answer my calls. I didn’t mean to do all that. It’s just that you were…” explained Taec and he stopped.  “What? What was I? easy?!” barked Yoona.  “No! It’s nothing like that..” Taec protested. “ “Then what is it?  Am I another one of your many girlfriends then?! Eunjung? Suzy?  Even my unnie Jessica??” mocked Yoona.  Taec gave an exasperated sigh “Can you just let me explain for one minute!”

“There’s nothing to explain, we’re just friends so why should you explain!” she retorted incoherently as she tried to climb out of bed.    He quickly held her shoulders and spun her around to face him.  “Im Yoona, can you please get this in that pretty little head of yours that my feelings for you have not changed since from when we first met! You were the one who said we should remain as good friends and I agreed since it is your wish.  As for the other girls, they mean nothing to me! Yes, even your unnie Jessica!  To me, she can’t even hold a candle when compared to you!  I did what I did to you is because you’re so god-damned beautiful! Is that what you want to hear?? ” Taec let loose his long tirade.  Stunned, Yoona’s eyes filled with tears that cascaded down her cheeks.  At the first sign of her tears, Taec’s heart crumbled into a miserable mess.  He moved to hug her. 

“Oh..Yoona..don’t cry..I’m sorry…I was too harsh…I’m sorry…I’m really sorry…what do you want from me? Just be honest ” he soothed her gently as he lifted her tear-soaked face and felt himself drowning in 2 fiery pools of liquid magma.

They have reached an ultimatum in their relationship and are now are at the crossroads. So, is there a future in their relationship or is the end imminent?