Secret Revealed

What The Future Holds

Yoona gathered her oversized Gucci bag and went in search of her Unnies and Seulong.  She was limping slightly from her ankle injury before so Taec followed closely behind.  They searched all the private rooms as well as the main lounge areas but cannot find the others.  They then went outside to the streets.  She was still hopeful and asked “Do you see them?” He replied  “No, Yoona.  I really think they left without us”. A slightly disoriented Yoona cried “What? My unnies have abandoned me?!”

The numerous potent shots were finally taking a toll on her, Yoona was feeling very vulnerable and close to tears.  “That’s the last straw! How can my Unnies do this to me after what I’ve been through?”she silently cursed them and hurled her Gucci bag angrily at a pillar spilling its contents in the process. “!” she exclaimed as Taec moved to help her pick up the loose items on the floor. As soon as she saw Taec helping, she swooped down and said “Leave it, oppa! It’s ok. I can do it”. But it was too late, he already saw her pick up the Chanel bottle which miraculously did not break and quickly shoved it in her bag.

Taec’s mood lifted as a slow smile spread across his handsome face, he asked teasingly “So, you carry the perfume I bought you?”  Through all the commotion, Yoona’s topknot has fallen loose and now soft tendrils surround her face.  Her disheveled appearance made her even more beautiful in his eyes.  She shot back “Ya! You have a problem with that? I like this fragrance so there! ”

Amused, Taec watched as an instant blush rested upon Yoona’s already flushed cheeks.  She could feel the heat radiating from her body creating intense warmth on her cheeks but she did not care as she was still fuming over Taec’s discovery.  As she willed her swaying, slender body to stagger off, a pair of strong hands held her back.  He slowly turned her around to face him and said firmly “Im Yoona, you are in no position to walk now, look at your ankle.  Get on my back, Oppa will piggyback you.  We’ll go for a short walk to help you sober up and rest that ankle”

Undeterred, Yoona tried to take another step but winced in pain.  Taec promptly took her bag and hauled her on his back against her protest.  He wrapped her arms around his neck tightly and began walking.  Helpless against the pain and the giddiness that engulfed her, she rested like a rag doll on his back.  Even in her blinding intoxication, she could feel his sinewy back with each movement he made as the unmistakable scent of CK One cologne enveloped her.  She was slowly lulled to sleep by the gentle swaying of his gait.

 “Ah..how nice to have Yoona resting on me so sweet and sublime ..even if it’s just on my back”  mused Taec.  At that moment, her head bobbed forward and her hair fell like a curtain upon his shoulders and face. As he inhaled the sweet scent of Yoona and felt her soft, supple body on his back, he could feel the familiar stirring in his loins.   “Stop it, Ok Taec! Get your mind out of the gutter, she’s drunk for god’s sakes!” he reprimanded himself.