The Dare

What The Future Holds

Upon hearing Yoona’s request, Seulong quickly set his microphone down and yelled “I do!  Let’s do shots.”  Yoona asked “Shots?”  Seulong grinned and explained “Yes, small concoctions.  Very tasty, very nice..”  Yoona confidently said  “Ok, call!  How many?”  Seulong replied “Let’s start with 2 rounds each.  is very nice. Ha! Ha!” Tiffany exclaimed “Oppa! What are you saying!”

The girls blushed prettily as they stared in disbelief at each other when they heard it.  Taec’s eyes threw daggers at Seulong for suggesting a drink with this name, of all the drinks!  Seulong calmly explained that this is actually a milky concoction made of Bailey’s Irish Cream, Kahlua and topped with whipped cream. He ended by saying “It tastes just like coffee!”  Sunny gushed “Oh, really? then it sounds yummy.  Alright, let’s get 2 rounds then.”

As the bartender prepared the shots, Yoona drank beer together with the rest.  After a few minutes, the server came in the room with their shots and lined up them on the table.  10 shots in total.  As Yoona reached for one, Seulong stopped her and said “Not yet!”  Yoona asked  “Why not, Oppa?”  Seulong replied “We have to drink it properly.”  Seulong gave a broad grin and waved Taec over to help him.  Taec obliged.  Then to the girls, Seulong said “Girls, this is how we do it.”

With that, both boys dipped their faces down to the shot glasses and proceeded to off the cream threatening to overflow.   Firmly clamping down on the mouths of the glasses with their teeth, they deftly lifted their heads backwards and downed the brownish, milky liquid.  “Down the hatchet!” Seulong gleefully exclaimed. 

Seeing the shocked looks on their faces, Taec tried to preserve their modesty by saying “You girls don’t have to drink it this way, just drink it normally.”  But Yoona would have none of that and said “Why not? We can do anything you can do better! “ A worried Tiffany asked “Are you sure, Yoona?  That looks little crass.”  Sunny disagreed “I think it’s ok too, it’s just for fun.  What’s more, we know these guys well.   They won’t think any less of us if we do this, right guys?”  Unable to get any support from Taec, Seulong said “Don’t mind my dongseng, he’s being such a prude.  Ya, this is just for fun.  C’mon girls, your turn!”

The girls looked at one another and moved their faces closer to the offending concoction.  Yoona took the lead, her delicate tongue flicked at the cream that mounts on the top of her shotglass.  When it has leveled off, she looked to her sisters for encouragement. Slowly, she bent forward and cupped the glass gingerly with her teeth.  With a quick flick of her head, she felt the cool liquid slide down .  Seconds later, a fiery warmth spread through her body as the alcohol took over.  She sputtered slightly but quickly regained her composure announcing “I like it! It’s yummy.  Let’s do another one!”  Tiffany quickly said “Yoona, let us have a go at it first.”  Yoona replied “It’s ok, Unnie,  We can all drink together. Ha! Ha!”

Yoona was feeling high from the beers she had and now this shot.  Both her Unnies had their shots while Yoona was on to her 2nd.  Taec was staring at Yoona the whole time thinking “She’s going to be drunk in no time at this rate, I have to do something”. But before he could think of anything, Seulong had another suggestion and said “It’s no fun drinking like that.  Let’s play a game whereby the loser will do a forfeit, a dare.”

All the girls were giggling mindlessly now after downing a couple of beers and 2 shots each.  Taec again interjected “Hyung, why don’t we chill for abit?  The girls need to sober up somewhat”  Seulong chastised “Chin up, Taec.  Don’t be a party pooper.  When was the last time we’re able to have this much fun?”  The girls shouted in union“let’s play!”  Exasperated, Taec went back to his seat and mulled over why he suddenly felt like an outcast.

Again, Yoona was up first and played the game with Seulong.  Seulong started “Ok, best of 3 games.  Rock, scissors, stone!  After 3 games, Yoona lost and conceded “Ok, I lost. So I drink, Oppa?  Seulong grinned and said “Oh no, not only drink.  Now you have to do a dare.  Hmm…Do you want to do the shot again or have a glass of Long Island Iced Tea?”  Yoona giggled “I like . He! He! I’ll take another one.”  The shot came and Yoona promptly reached for it but was stopped by Seulong. 

Seulong said “Not so fast.  You have to drink it from here.”  Seulong walked across to Taec who was sulking on the opposite couch and said to him “Spread your legs.”  Fuming, Taec started to say “What da..??”  Before Taec could finish, Seulong shoved his one leg against Taec’s and widened the latter sitting stance. In a blink of an eye, the shotglass was placed strategically between Taec’s legs.  Taec quickly tried to move it away but his hands were swiftly slapped by Seulong.

Seulong barked out an order “It’s a dare! Respect the rules!”  With a mischievous grin, he scoffed “Would you rather have me do the forfeit with Yoona?”  Taec retorted “No way!”