Tripping Time!

What The Future Holds

Yoona could feel her face getting warmer as she asked “Huh??  What do you want me to do, oppa?”  Yoona raised her luminous, innocent eyes at Seulong.  At that moment, Seulong faltered. “Am I going overboard with this one?” he checked himself.  “Well, I’m doing this for Taec, He’ll thank me later” he consoled himself.

Seulong continued “What you have to do, my dear is kneel down, go between his knees and drink that like you did when it was on that table.”  Both Sunny & Tiffany shot up in protest “You can’t ask our Yoona to do that! It’s degrading and disgusting!”  Seulong retorted “Why not? It’s a dare. Only the 5 of us here.  What goes on in this room stays in this room, remember?”

Both Sunny & Tiffany reluctantly agreed “Ok but if Yoona doesn’t want to do it, let’s just call it off.  Taec quickly agreed “Yes! Yes! Let’s call it off.  I’ll drink for her as a forfeit.”  Yoona glared at Taec and slurred “Ok Taecyeon, I am not a baby. I am an adult!  I ca..ca…can fend for myself!  I’ll do it!”  Taec took another look at Yoona and said “Yoona, you’re drunk.  Why don’t you sit this one out?  The little spitfire shouted back “Why do I have to listen to you?  I say I’ll do it” Yoona stumbled across to where Taec was sitting and missed a step landing smack onto Taec’s chest.  Their faces were inches away from each other. 

Her intoxicating scent assailed his senses as he firmly held her arms and gently set her upright.  Yoona blushed profusely at her clumsiness and suddenly remembered why she was there and shyly positioned herself standing between his legs. 

With her dewy complexion and rosy-hued lips, Yoona was truly a sight to behold.  Biting those lips, she made a slow but shaky descent to her knees.   Once there, she looked at the shotglass infront of her with a definite purpose.  As she bent down to the cream off, she inadvertently placed both hands on his thighs for support. At that moment, she thought she heard a quiet moan from above but her head was too heavy and she did not have the energy to look up.

“Is this really happening?? I don’t think I can take this!” Taec quietly groaned to himself as Yoona began the cream sitting in the shotglass between his thighs.  Taec could feel the warmth of her hands on his thighs as he gazed down on this lovely creature with a fiery spirit so dead set on completing her dare.

Yoona did a quick flick with her head and downed the shot.  She was feeling triumphant as she slammed the empty shot glass on the table and turned to spin around to face her Unnies.  In the midst of doing so, she felt a sharp pain in her ankle and ended up on Taec’s lap.  Seulong “How many more times are you going to be landing on Taec, Yoona?”  Blushing, Yoona stammered “I..I…it’s not on purpose. I fell!”

Yoona could feel her face burning up again as she quickly pushed herself off Taec and glared at him. Seulong looked at both their faces and finally said  “Why don’t you guys have a talk?   You seem to have some misunderstanding.”  Yoona shot back “There’s no misunderstanding. He’s just a jerk!”

In her drunken stupor, Yoona just did not care anymore.  Dumbfounded, Taec asked “Why did I do?? Why am I a jerk?” She pointed to Taec and continued with her ranting. An inebriated Yoona continued “You know what you did!”  Seulong finally said “Ok, ok..you guys need some alone time to clear up your misunderstanding.  Girls, shall we move our little concert outside where there’s a larger audience?”  Both girls agreed and told Yoona that they would be singing outside in the lounge area.  Taec tried to assure them by saying “There’s really no need to go outside.  We don’t have any misunderstanding to clear.”

But his words fell on deaf ears as they have already left the room.  Now, it was only Yoona and Taec.  He walked over, sat next to her and tried to coax her to talk “What’s wrong with you?  Why are you acting this way?” she flared up “What way? What way am I acting?  I don’t know what you mean” and stared defiantly at him.  He continued “You’ve been cold and aloof to me for the past weeks and don’t you deny it.”  She maintained “I’ve done no such thing, I’ve just been very busy.”

A distraught Yoona looked away, afraid to look Taec in the eye or she may find herself crying in frustration.  With trembling lips, she said “This chat is pointless, I want to get out of here.”