Passion

What The Future Holds

At these words, Yoona  threw back her head and yelled “I..I..I’m not drunk!!”.  Before she could say another word, she felt her eyes getting heavy, slowly folded her arms and plonked her head on the table. “Yoona, wake up! Wake up!” shouted Taec but to no avail.  She was totally knocked out.  He tried calling Tiffany and Sunny so that he could bring her back to the dorm.  Unfortunately, both did not pick up.  Although he knew this was probably not the wisest move, he decided “Ok, guess I’ll just rent a room and have her sleep for awhile.  Think she’ll wake up like before and then we can make our way back.”

Once again, Taec piggybacked Yoona and managed to found a motel nearby.  Under the suspicious gaze of the front desk manager, he registered himself and Yoona under fictitious names and gave the manager a stern look and paid him some money to let them be in cognito.

Once in the room, he slowly laid Yoona on the bed and took off her ankle boots and socks.  He looked at her delicate calves and baby pink toenails.  He smiled to himself “She’s girly too, unlike the image she portrays on TV.  Hmm..that clip doesn’t look all that comfortable”.  He knelt on one knee on the side of bed and tried to remove the clip that held her topknot.  He reached behind her head and was about to unclip it when suddenly she turned and faced him.  She was blissfully asleep and seemed to be having a dream.  With her face inches away, he took the opportunity to drink in his fill of her beauty.  “She must be having a good dream” he thought as he saw the dimples delicately creased her cheeks and slightly-parted moist lips. Her dark lashes fanned her cheeks amid her flawless complexion.  Inhaling her intoxicating scent one last time, he let out a frustrated groan as he moved to lift himself off the bed. 

Suddenly Taec felt her arms encircle him, pulling him back.  With only one knee for support, he found himself unceremoniously on top of Yoona.  He tried to regain his balance but felt her arms tighten considerably bringing his face dangerously close to hers.  Still, he placed both his arms on her sides and braced himself in an attempt to maintain some distance.  He felt her mindlessly struggle under the weight of his lower body and instantly had a reaction against her taut stomach.  She responded with a soft moan and tightened her arms around him for the last time as his lips descended on hers inevitably.  He moaned as his own lips fell upon the softest, most inviting lips.  In her slumber, her lips parted as she slid her tongue in his mouth and playfully made circles around his tongue.   His eyes widened at her boldness as he groaned “You’re killing me, Yoona”

Taec’s final resolve crumbled as he plunged his tongue deep into Yoona’s mouth exploring every crevice.  He planted a trail of passionate kisses along her collarbone and softly nibbled her ear.  She moaned sweetly as she arched her back in surprising ardor.  Seeing her slightly-parted lips, he claimed her sweet mouth once more by tugging gently at her lower lip and caressing her tongue with his.

As Taec the soft skin behind Yoona’s left ear, her innocent, sensual writhing fueled his arousal.  He groaned “We better stop.”  He reluctantly broke off their kiss and tried to get up.  At that precise moment, she threw both legs around him, buried herself in his chest and promptly fell asleep again.  He was still atop her unable to move, locked into position by her legs.  “Urrgghh..this is not good” he winced as he tried shifting his weight off her. He was still unable to quench the fire that ignited a moment ago and dreaded the thought of having to spend another moment in this predicament.  Unfortunately, her stranglehold from his waist down made it impossible to break free.  He was at wit’s end when he finally clenched his teeth and murmured to himself “Ok, let’s try to get some sleep”.  He willed his painful arousal to dissipate and closed his eyes.