*Chapter 2*

*~How I Met Mr.Arrogant~*

Min Woo eyes grew big and Eric pushed away quick.

Eric stood across from him holding his lips.

Min Woo put his hand over his chest.

His heart was going crazy.

Why did Eric's kiss feel like he felt it before.

The elvator stopped and open and Min Woo ran out.

Eric was stun he couldn't move.

 

Eric: "What was that?"

 

He wanted to go after Min Woo and...

Well he didn't know what he was going to say.

Sorry never really came out his mouth before.

The elvator made a buzzing noise.

Eric snaped out his trance and looked up at the elvator door. Then looked down.

Something was blocking the door from closing.

Eric walked over to the door and picked up the object.

It was a wallet.

He picked it up and opened it up to see who's it might be.

Eric laughed to himself with a y smirk on his face.

 

Eric: "His wallet. Classic."

 

 

Shin Min Ah

Age: 25

Very nice women and loves to smile.

But hides very dark secretes that no one even Eric and her family don't know about.

But really does love Eric and will do anything to make him happy.

Also can be bossy if she wants.

She is the boss of her own clothes line and daughter of a construction company owner.

Hobbies: Dancing, playing the piano, and keeping controlling of her company.

 

Eric throw the wallet on the table as he enter the apartment and closed the door.

He plopped down on the sofa and let out a small sigh as he laided his head back and closed his eyes.

The kissed flashed through his head over and over again.

He felt weird not like he liked it.

It just seems he wanted to do it again.

His eyes flow open.

Eric: "Wanna do it again!!!" he said in a disgusted voice. "Why in the world would I want that?!" he said jumping off the sofa. And started pacing back and fourth. "Omg what am I thinking?!  I liked it. But then again I umm don't know I guess. I umm..." He hit his hand against his head.

 

Min Ah: "If you wanted a beating then you should have just called me." She said with a sweet smile as she entered the apartment.

Eric turned around to see her caring take out.

His eyes grew big.

Eric: "Hay what are you doing here?" he asked helping her with the bags. She leaned in to kiss him as he placed the bags on the table but he moved away fast. "So umm I thought you had to work late?" She made a weird face and went to grab some plats while Eric grab them some drinks.

 

Min Ah: "Well. I finished work early today and I wanted to spend time with you." she said giving Eric a sweet smile.

 

Eric: "Well umm... I guess if you really wanted we can I mean I , I have no umm problem." he said in a stuttering voice.

 

Min Ah: "Eric are you okay? Your acting weird." she said stopping and looking at him. Eric looked at her then look back at the takeout.

 

Eric: "Yeah I'm fine! Are you okay?" he said with a small nervous laugh. She looked at him. He looked up at her. "No really I'm fine." He said with a calm sturdy voice. "Sit come on let's eat. Sit. Sit." he said pointing at her seat. "I'm fine. I'm really fine."

 

Min Woo had stopped at a cafe and brought a coffee.

The kiss danced in his head over and over again.

He slapped his lips gently.

 

Min Woo: "Aish! How could that happen. My poor poor lips." he said to himself. He smack his lips and turned his head a little. He reached for his wallet. "Oh! Where is it? He pat his other pocket. Man where did it go?"

 

He took out some money he had in his pocket and threw it on the table as he ran out to find his wallet.

He didn't realize that it started to rain.

He stopped dead in his tracks and watched the ran fall.

He let out a small sigh and put his jacket on and ran out in the ran.

He carefully walked retracing his steps as he went slowly down the street.

Tell he got to the street line he had cross.

The rain was heavy as he waited for the light to change green so he can get to the other side.

When the light turned green he ran as he was bout to reach the other side someone bumped into him knocking over his bag and all the stuff in it.

The guy didn't stop to help.

He had to hurry before the light went red.

He bent down and picked up his stuff but the light already hit red.

The truck hunk his horn to warn him to get out of the way.

But he had to get his notes.

A second befor the truck hit him someone pulled him out of the way into their arms.

Min Woo took deep breaths then looked up at his saver.

Saver: "Are you okay?"

 

So sorry y'all I been back I'm just not to sure for this story.

I will figure it out though I won't quit.

It's gonna be really starting from now though.

Wait tell you see who the person is that saved him.

:DD