*~Chapter 4~*

*~How I Met Mr.Arrogant~*

Boom

Is Eric's manger.

They've been friends since they were young.

Boom has thing for Jin, Eric's bestfriend.

So when ever he can flirt.

He does.

Hobbies: Making jokes, making people smile, helping eric, and Eating

 

Eric walked in the living room and saw Boom sitting on the sofa.

  His feet was up on the table watching TV.

Eric ran his hands through his hair and went straight to the kitchen.

 

Eric: "When did you get here?" he yelled to boom from the kitchen.

 

Boom: "Uhh.., Maybe last night." he said with a yawn.

Eric plopped down on the sofa and drinks his coffee.

He took the remote out of Boom's hand's and started flipping through the channels.

 

Eric: "So you've been here all night." he said softly as he take another sip of coffee.

 

Boom stretched and stood to his feet.

And walked to the refrigerator.

Boom: "Yep. Had a date lastnight." he said taking out some left over Kimchi. He opened it and smelt it. "How old is this." he asked getting some chposticks and headed back to the sofa.

Eric looked at him and shrug his shoulders.

Then looked back at the TV.

 

Eric: "So how was it?" he asked stopping on the news channel and taking another sip of his coffee.

 

Boom ate a few pieces of Kimichi.

And let out a small sigh.

Boom: "Let's just say I'm never going on a date where my mom sets me up. Ever again." he said with a small smirk.

Eric did a small laugh.

And took another sip.

 

Eric: "During that horrible date you had did you find time to to pick a maid." he ask as he put his coffee down on the table and stretched.

 

Boom: "Yep." he said with a mouth full of kimichi. "He should be here around 11." Eric looked at him with a confused look.

 

Eric: "He? Why is it a man."

 

Boom shrug.

Boom: "The owner son gave the guy a good response. So he must be good. So I agreed to it." he said eating more Kimichi.

Eric let out a small sigh.

 

Eric: "Whatever I'm gong to get ready." he said standing to his feet. He looked down at Boom and kicked is feet off the table. "And you should too." he walked pass him and went into his room.

 

~A Hour Later~

 

The door bell ring.

Eric yelled at boom to answer it.

But the door bell ringed again.

 

Eric: "What is that man doing." he walked out of his room into the living and heard Boom's blow dryer on. "Oh so that's what he's doing. Good weak he is slow at getting ready."  Eric looked at his watch. It was 11. "This must be him."

 

He walked up the steps to the door and opened it.

And Min Woo was standing in front of him with a big smile on his face.

Eric's face expression turned into a NO. Please no.

Min Woo gave him a small bow and pushed him out the way to get into the house.

Eric slammed the door.

And followed behind him.

 

Eric: "You... You... What are you doing here?" he barely got out.

 

Min Woo sat his stuff down on a near by chair and looked at Eric.

 

Min Woo: "I'm your new maid." he said as a evil smile crept over his face.