*~Chapter 3~*

*~How I Met Mr.Arrogant~*

Jun Jin

Is Eric's Bestfriend.

Knows everything about him.

Also Jin is a perfessonal model.

Because he's so good looking he tends to get full of himself sometimes.

But when he's in love he's in love and nothing can stop him from getting the person he want's in this case.

MIN WOO!

Hobbies: Running, Riding in his sport cars, and looking pretty.

(Yea I Know.)

 

Jun Jin looked down at Min Woo with a sweet smile.

Min Woo had a small smile on his face.

He was trying to answer but nothing was coming out.

Heis heart started to race.

 

Min Woo: "Umm... Uh... Uhh. Yes I'm okay." he said pulling away from Jin softly.

 

Jin gave him a sweet smile.

And a nod.

As the ran came down over both of them.

 

Jin: "Well okay. If your alright." he stepped away from Min Woo slowly.

 

Min Woo had kinda got what Jin ment.

He was in a rush.

And he had to go.

 

Min Woo: "Ah! Okay. Go Go. I'm fine." he said with a akaward smile. Jin turned and jogged away. Min Woo picked up the papers that fell out his hands so the rain wouldn't damage them anymore of what they already was and then he  realized he forgot to thank the man. "Ah! Thank..." He looked up and Jin was nowhere in sight. "He must have went somewhere close." he looked at his watch. "Dang. I'll make it on time."

 

He ran to catch up with Jin.

He looked in all the stores he thought the man would go in.

The ran came down harder and he was getting soaked.

-Aish! Where did he go.-

He thought.

He was about to pass a apartment building.

When he saw Jin going into the elvator.

 

Min Woo: "Ah! Sir wait!" he said running in to catch up.

 

But the doors had already close and he was going up.

He looked at the floor number it stopped on it was 8.

He went to the desk clerk.

 

Min Woo: "Sir." he stopped. And looked around. It was the same building he just came out of. And the floor he had just came off was 8. He couldn't take any chances of seeing that man again.

 

Clerk: "Can I help you?" he said looking up at Min Woo.

 

Min Woo: "Uhh... No it's fine." he said backing away from the desk and running out the door.

 

Min Woo walked into the building soak.

Everyone watch the beauty pass by as the ran fell off of him slowly.

Girls whispered and giggled while others just wgispered and pointed.

Min Woo sat in a chair near the door.

A lady comes out the room and looks around.

 

Lady: "No Min Woo." she called as she looked down at a paper.

 

Min Woo stood up fast.

 

Min Woo: "That's me." he said standing up slowly.

 

The women looked the soak Min Woo up and down.

And called the next name on the list.

Min Woo's eyes grew big.

He tapped her arm.

 

Min Woo: "But I'm here." he said sweetly. She had a serious face on as she turned and looked at him.

 

Lady: "Do you think because you have a pretty face you can come here dressed any kinda way." she said angrly.

 

Min Woo: "No I was on my way here when it started to rain." he said nicely.

 

Lady: "I don't have time for this some people actually care about this adution." she said telling the next person to come.

 

Min Woo: "But I do..." the door closed in his face before he could finish. he let out a small sigh as he got back outside and waited for a taxi. He started to sneeze like crazy. "Aish! It's all his fault. This was my big break." he made a angry face. "Aww... He's going to pay for this."

 

 

NEXT CHAPTER SHOULD BE UP SOON! :D