~*Chapter 5*~

*~How I Met Mr.Arrogant~*

Min Woo looked up at Eric.

Eric looked at him as he sat down on a sofa across from him.

He let out a small sigh.

 

Eric: "So your  my new maid?" he said in a aggravated voice looking Min Woo in the eyes.

 

Min Woo did a small smile.

He sat at the edge of the sofa.

Looking Eric in they eyes also.

 

Min Woo: "Yep! That's me your new Maid. I mean I'll be here 24/7. I'll be here when your her. When your not here. And also when your asleep. I have the code to everything that needs a code in this house." he said in a cute taunting  voice.

 

Eric made a angry face.

But then moved back to his calm face.

He stood to his feet quick.

 

Eric: "BOOM! Boom get out here!!!" he yelled angrily then looked back at Min Woo with a awkward thin smile. Boom came out of the bathroom rubbing his hair already fully dress.

 

Boom: "Are you ready?" he said looking at himself in the mirror then turning to se cute Min Woo sitting on the sofa and Eric with a angry expression. "What?"

 

Eric: "Boom, Did I tell you to give me someone that's good at staying out the way and won't bother me?!"

 

Boom looked at Min Woo sweet smiling face.

And pointing to him.

Boom: "Doesn't he look like that?" he said in a small voice.

 

Eric: "NO!" he yelled making boom jump. "Ahhh... Forget it just find me another one quick." he said waving his hand and walking to the kitchen.

 

Boom hesitated.

Boom: "Well umm... Welll it's umm... Not that umm easy." he said turning and looking at the wall.

Eric stop in his foot steps and turned and looked at Boom.

 

Eric: "What? Say that again I didn't hear you."

 

Boom: "I umm said it's not that easy." he said with his eyes close and cursing himself under his breath.

Eric face grew grim.

Then as he looked at Min Woo's evil cute smile.

It turned in anger.

 

Eric: "I'll call them myself." he said in a hard voice as he walked from the kitchen to the livingroom grapping his cellphone off the table.

 

Boom: "Ahhh Hyung!" he said going to him trying to take the phone. Eric looked at him and made a face. "Hyyyung." he said as the struggle for the phone.

Min Woo laughed under his breath.


Then looked at them and stood to his feet.

He leaned over the table and took the phone out of both of their hands.

They both stopped and looked at him.

 

Min Woo: "Now that I got your attention. What Boom hyung means is. I was the only one left actually your lucky you got a maid. Since the hoildays are coming up everyone was already book. But noooo you had to get a stay in maid. Since I signed up late I got this job with you." he said with a thin smile but a please look on his face. He clapped his hands together and smiled. "So where do I start?"

 

NEXT CHAPTER SHOULD BE UP SOON!!! :~D