*Chapter 1*

*~How I Met Mr.Arrogant~*

Min Woo and Eric made eye contact.

Min Woo face showed anger, his eyes had fire in them.

Eric had a slick smile on his face.

Eric: "We've met before?" He said softly with a smartass smile. Min Woo face showed pure anger.

 

Min Woo: "No. I don't think we have." he said in a claim voice. He turned to walk away.

Eric: "Wait aren't you here for the job interview?" He called to him. Min Woo stop and without looking back at him.

 

Min Woo: "I was but I don't think I can clean up trash that big." and started to walk again. Eric's smile drop.

 

-Trash- He thought to himself.

 

Eric: "Are you calling me trash he yelled at Min Woo." but by the time he yelled it Min Woo had already turned down the other hall.

 

Eric grabbed his jacket and ran behind him.

Just when the elevator door was about to close Eric stopped it.

Min Woo looked up at him with a smug face.

Eric smiled again and got in.

Min Woo rolled his eyes and crossed his arm as he looked the other way.

As the elevator begin to move Eric started to hum a cartoon show them song loud.

Min Woo looked at him at the corner of his eyes and Eric looked at him.

Then made a face at him.

Eric: "What?!" He said jerking his shoulders up at him. Min Woo let out a loud sigh and looked away from him again.

 

All of a  sudden the elevator made a odd noise then stop.

Min Woo and Eric held on to the bars as it shook then stopped dry.

Eric looked up at the numbers and realize the were stuck between two floors.

 

Min Woo: "Oh! I'm stuck in the elevator with someone like you." He said in a calm voice. "I really would have never thought such a amazing building as this that  the elevator would stop." He said with a small laugh and soft side smile. Eric looked at him.

 

Eric: "What a nice comeback how long did it take you to think that up." he said with angry eyes. Min Woo smile stayed on his face while Eric started to past back and forth.

 

Min Woo: "Don't tell me your one of those people that hates to be stuck in small places." he said in a teasing way as his smile grew bigger. Eric stop and looked at him.

 

Eric: "Nope, I'm one of those people who hate to be closed up in small places what poor people." he said with a smartass laugh. Min Woo unfolded his arms and walked up to him.

 

Min Woo: "Am I close enough?" He said braising up to Eric. Eric smiled and laughed a little.

 

Eric: "If your going to threaten me do it right." he grabbed Min Woo's jacket collar and pushed him against the wall hard. Min Woo's face had a surprising look. "What you don't like it when someone is so close to you huh?" Min Woo struggled to get Eric off him. But no budge.

 

Min Woo: "Get off." He said in a calm voice to Eric.

 

Eric: "If only life was that easy huh?" He started to let him go but the elevator jerked back on making Eric and Min Woo lips connect.

 

NEXT CHAPTER SHOULD BE UP SOON!!!:~)