RECOVERY

Funny little things // School trips

Kris Pov : 

 laying on bed thinking about you ..

Why she keeps follow me and call me that's i am her boyfriend ? I am so annoyed! i am really ashames . now everyone mocking me that she is my girlfriend . ahh! i 'm going crazy .

 

   -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lizzy POV:

 

 

 ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! WHAT CAN I DO ????!! he already saw my ashamed side ~ He already hate me now two time hate omg he the haters!!  why why why on the first day ?? i am so sad . tomorrow i m' gonna use the best shot to make a good impression . hwaiting!

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   you walking to school alone . evenso it's already late you still walk slowly . Then you realize that only 5 mins the gate school will close you run as fast as you can and you make it . you jump BANZAI!!! You walking into class and saw the target . You sat beside him and ask lots of random question . He also play alongs , the chit-chat stop once the teacher walk in . This time your eyes don't feel sleepy . You pay attention and you take a little sneak peak a shadow of him and you smile again . You feel happy and you believe that 's you make a good impression . when walking back home you ask him '' Do you want to walk home with me? since our home in same road? ''he instantly say '' No . '' ''oh! you want to walkhome with me ? yeah!!!! come on! come on! '' Both of you walk home with a little tiny chi chat which only you make the conversation he just nod or shake his head .  Evenso you pretty annoyed even you acknwoledged it he never mad that makes you even more love him !!!

   Arrive in front of your home , he keeps on walking . You say '' Goodbye , honey meet you tomorrow okay ? Bye-bye walk safely '' with a bright smile . After a few more steps he raise his hands and wave his hands . Your jaws break-down ! He never did that before ! Y ou jump till you enter your room '' Assa!!! i make a movement ! yahoo!! ahh!! cannot wait for tomorrow !! ''