new student!

Funny little things // School trips

 Kris POV : 

  What am i gonna do if i meet you ? Act normal ..act normal just like you always do . She just ka-wa-ii!!! Wait a minute , where she is ? Isn't she always early to talk with me ? I come early because of her and she did't come ? Haiishh~ She so funny when she jealous how come she can jealous with that married teacher but she is beautiful . *he wave his hand as like a mosquito on his head* What am i thinking about it hare she comes. Act cool!

-END OF POV-

 

    ''Hello everyone! Today we have a new student , he will be with us till end of this years or so on . Please take a good care okay . You can introduce yourself , please. '' mrs.koo said

 

   '' Hello , i am Kazama and i am from osaka . Please take care of me ^^ ! '' Politely he said  and capture all girls . ''You can sit behind there beside that boy '' mrs.koo said and start the class .

 

   A minutes later ..

 

      BANG! '' i am sorry because i am late!! My alarm don't wake me up because the battery is dead !! I am sorry please don't punish me .  Only a minute i late . please~! '' You come with all sweat but not in dirty ways and talk in full speed . mrs.koo only said '' Take your seat '' Than you search for your seat you pretty sure that is your seat but you think twice '' This is my seat why someone seat on my chair ?? I thought half of my class know that i like him and won't take this seat because this is beside him '' suddenly mrs.koo said '' why you still standing ? where your seat ? '' You look at mrs.koo with confiouse face and point the finger to that boy *kazama* '' This is my seat they 're no other seat left '' '' OH! i am sorry but that the new student maybe you can take the set at the store . I am sorry '' mrs.koo talk in innocent voice . ''Yes, teacher . '' you said and off to the store .

 

Lizzy POV :

    WHY!! ahhhhh !! You jump at the hallway like crazy '' I am so frustrated !! Why mrs.koo did that ? WHY ?she take myy food lost my seat and now take my precious seat o_o ? Are try to split me and him ? The new guy i can feel how comfortable he seat at my chair . haiissh~ 

 

-end of pov-

 

 

  Arrive at store you saw many of chair and table , you take the set and walk really slow to class because she want to have sometime to think how can she study at the back . ''How can i do it , It's just too far from my honey , how can i see his beautiful face ? '' Suddenly you hear mrs.koo voice '' FAST !! COME TO CLASS!!! '' and you run like ant lost track !

 

   At class you seat beside the new guy and you feel really hurt because now you can't see his face but only can see the new guy face . ''How can i take a sneak peek to him if there is a wall here ? haaiish soo annoyed by this wall !'' Mrs.koo continue her class as usual and your mood also not as usual , too . Suddenly someone knock your table and ask for an eraser , it's the new guy!

 

    '' You don't bring eraser for math ? really ? Haiishh~ ya!ya! here it is . please give me back after you finish with it .'' you said

   '' Thank you and my name is kazama '' he said simple .

    ''Yes , sure kamama '' want to play around with his name for awhile since you heart still hurt because of him.

 

Recess time!!

 

   ''You want to go eat with me and show me around ? '' kamama said .

   ''HMMM~ '' you think 'since  ''him'' already gone to somewhere so '' Yes sure i would like to go eat togethet but show you around if we have more time than sure '' 

  Arrive at canteen your eyes search around for your crash but you did't found him and you feel little sad . So than you and kazama straight to bought the food's . '' Do you like to eat what ? '' '' Everything '' you smile '' aww~ you really love food ,huh ? '' he ask frankly '' Yes of course always love them .. hihi~ '' Seconnd thought you forgive him and said

         '     ' Tomorrow will you seat at my seat ? '' you ask .

               '' why ? ''

  ''You know actually the seat that you seat is my seat so can you give it back to me , but for today you can seat there . Can you ?''

     You ask .

               ''Sure , it's your seat but why it's so speacial to seat there ? '' kazama said.

                '' Secret ! Thank you '' you smile and continue eat .

 

  Lizzy pOV :

       Ah~ he nice . i think i would forgive him and he also cute so that's xtra for forgive him :3

Are he try to convince me for not gonna hate him by ask to go eat ? I f that so than it's work for me!

-end of pov-

 

 

     Have little time before end of recess , you took him for a small tour ..

 

   First stop woul be  The library than science labs , garden , teacher's room . principal office and of course the important one Toilet !

  Time to get in class both of you enjoy the good time together . You feel so happy with him and have same thought a lots of things . He is also nice and love to play-a-long everything you say .

    Mrs.koo come in ''why always she , are they  no other teacher ? ''

she said that she want make some annoucement that next week would have a school trip and everyone happy and cannot wait for it incude me ''yeahh!! ''

 

 

   -----------------------