Detective Lizzy!

Funny little things // School trips

      I am really really curious about it!! ahh.. why do i get jealous about silly things she only the teacher why am i soo jealous .. I can't      let my guard down .  I brave myself and ask him '' what are you doing with mrs.koo ? Why so long you help her ? is there something event that you make ? '' ''No , i just help her . '' ''yes but what kind of things you help her ?'' '' something.'' '' i understand . you don't want to let me know than i guess i would have to ask mrs.koo '' . I really go straight to mrs.koo '' Do you want some help teacher koo ? '' '' no it's already finish .'' ''owh~ teacher why you did't come to class in the morning ?'' ''ahh~ i have some works to settle too , you know i am a teacher , right ? '' '' Isn't you with him , right ? what are he helping ?'' ''Ah~ he just help me with the books and help me mark the books . Its too many i don't have enought hand to make it , sorry . why ? ''  Nothing just wonder why he come to class so late i thought is there something wrong since you the homeroom teacher .Thank you mrs.koo , i will be back to my class now '' .

        

     Lizzy POV :

ahh~ so relieve . the burdens just gone away kekeke~ Why he don't want to tell me ? Maybe he think that i am busybody . Well now the story have been know . So i will discharge mrs.koo ! SORRY MRS.KOO! aish! silly me why would i suspect mrs.koo she already nearest 35 she also have husband and son. I think i am pretty than her too. He must be some taste right ? Mrs.koo also pretty , too . hmm.. haish can't be ..can't be ..

-end of pov-

 

        ''assa! The class already over . Today's also don't have any homeworks so i can ask him out ! NO~ I AM too shy i can't make it . Maybe i can walk home with him too ! Jumping to him '' hello ^^ ! Do you want to walk home with me today ?? '' with my puppy faces. ''UMM okay '' ''really ? okay meet you at gate , thank you ! '' Yeah!!!! he really say yes .. ahh i m' going crazy owh why he so handsome !!

      My friends, Sakura , ''why you so in love wit him ? how great is him? It;s already 2 years , seen like your love power pretty strong . '' '' Of course it's strong!! i m; gonna make him fall for me this year that's is my goal ! assa! '' than suddenly i just remember that i never told anyone about this ''Sakura ! how do you know about it!!! I never told anyone ! how ? how? '' ''I think half of class notice it , because you call him honey everyday . '' '' how do you know i am not his girlfriends ? i call him honey you know.he probably is my boyfriend! '' sakura answer calm and straigh through may heart '' he said he single '' I am almost pain and  hurt by straight answer . ''really? i really need to try harder , please keeps this story secret from the other's who not knews about this things '' 

 

    I walk home with him today and i start the conversation as always '' What are you doing later ? '' '' Internet maybe .''  he said .          '' will you answer the question that i ask  before about waht you do in the morning with mrs.koo ? ''  ''Nothing i just help her with the paper she say she tired and she want to call the monitor but than i volunteer to help since i don't want to study today '' i smile like crazy !!! Close my mouth couse of overjoy ! ''Really? you mark my paper or saw my paper ? '' you said . ''No i check the other's class '' . Seen so short  , i already arrive at my house , feeling so sad! So this is the end of today i think~ I said '' Goodbye see you at chool tomorrow .. hoonnnnneeeyy .. '' a little laugh play along ~ Today he wait till i come in home than he walk he smile , wave and walk ! 

Kris POV :

      I think she getting cute everyday .. gosh do i really fall for her ? hmm .. i can't hold it anymore i already fall her . Am i cruel for make she like that ?Well i just don't have any courage yet ..haisshh~ I  am a coward well at least i make her more happy today, i hope so . She really cute .

-end of pov-

Lizzy pov:

    oMG! HE NEVER DID LIKE THIS before !! OH~ he so nice to make my heart flutter i think he saw my effort right ? haha! He so nice and gentleman to walk me home like this [she forget that she the one who ask him] even wait till i come in . He is so mine!! *blushing* 

-end of pov-

 

 

  Almost 12am now it's time to sleep ,

Kris is laying on his bed thinking are she understand my heart today ? are she knews my heart ? i really goinng mad !

         On the other's side

Lizzy laying on her bed thinking happy thought about him even play with her imagination about  him . Cannot wait for meet him tomorrow .Aing~ Goodnight , honey!!