Curious and curiouser !

Funny little things // School trips

SINTUATION: CLASS

 

        why teacher koo coming late ? Isn't she always come early than usual ?This is weird .Is there something going on ?? hmm..

Is there emergency ? is he getting marrY ? So many think going in my heads . why do i care about her ? she the one who take my food and make me lost my seat .. urrrr~ Stop thinking about her. ahh i feel so sleepy but i can't sleep . He aslo not attend today what a boring day . At last mrs.koo class period finish with no teacher reserved . Why mrs.koo not attend today? is they something bad happen to her ? i m' really worried . hmm maybe she will fine .

           Suddenly he come in . Oh? he come late ? why soo late ? Already past 2nd period . If it was me i would make holiday for a day for myself . The teacher's say that the reason he late because he helping mrs.koo with something that none of our bussines .I see. Poor him and Lucky to us . Why mrs.koo want him to help her . meanwhile we have the ''monitor' to help teacher i don't the mean the monitor is the slave but the monitor also not the deco in class. we are which we call '' normal student '' is the deco .Are mrs.koo like him too ? But she already had husband and a son .  He is NOT the teacher pet , too . Anything that will interupt me and him is my rival evenso she is my teacher hmm. I must investigate this case ! Detective  You transform !!! JJANG!