Annoyed

Funny little things // School trips

Lizzy POV:

 WAHH~ so cold today ..well what would i do today ?? will i approach him in seduce way or cute way ?? hmmm...

 '' la~la~la~la i love him ~ la~la~ he is handsome ~~ he is my boyfriend !! '' wahh   i am so happy to meet him after summer break . is he will remember me ? .

 She stop than with her eyes she saw Kris and she yelled '' HOOONNNEEEYYY !!! '' Kris saw and  he run as hell to his class in his mind '' she so fast ? why she came so early ? hush ~ why ? '' than they meet at class and she say ''sorry for scary you '' after a few seconds '' honey '' with bright smile on her face . the boy just shyly nod and open books to revision .

 Teacher come in and everyone greet . 

Everyone pay attention to class but you just  pay attention to kris and doodle a little . You were thinking about him and wonder what he is thinking and why he ran away ? you think that he must be missed me during summer break and daydream about you and him and garden together than suddenly a bird come fly to you fastly . OUCH!!!! WHO DID THAT ? !! you were soo ashame the bird's is actually a chalk! You was soo ashamed and just look down . '' What are you daydream ? pay attention ! Next time i will send you to disiplin center ! ''  you just nodded and sit down quietly . You was so annoyed by teacher who interupted the dream ! When you sit down you saw him look at you and the ashame feel more heavy than before . 

 

  ''What are he thinking about me ? He must think that i am weird *sigh '' the class ends and you walk with you friends to canteen  . The accident in class already fly away now your mind keep on at the food who take your attention . You find a place which the nearest to him . Aha! that are one spot ! You run to that place and sit , just start   to eat the food someone poke you from behind . '' I 'm sorry but the line is too long can i have your meal ? here the money for you to buy another course '' I would denied and continue eat but she is my homeroom teacher . So i bought another course and the seat already been  taken by another student . Sadly i just ate at the corner with some strangers . 

 

Lizzy POV:

 *sigh* HUSHH!! why!! On the first day !! why teacher's you can't do that! why today? I am so frustrated and annoyed at the teachers !!!!! Just wait ! i would send a revenge for you someday !!!

           you just soo annoyed than just walk back to class ..