Sungmin's call

In my dream

I started to call Changmin. ”hello” he said. “hello Changmin-shi. How are you?” I said. “oh Boyoung-shi .I am fine .what about you?”he said.”I am fine but I want to ask you if I can take Kyuhyun-shi’s number I need to tell him something” I said.

he didn’t say anything for few minutes then “mmmm I don’t know if I can give you it but you can tell me what do you want and I will tell him” he said. “I’m sorry but I can’t” I said.

“I don’t know. Ok I can ask him and if he said ok I will give you it.” He said. “no no don’t do that I am ok thanks anyway. Anyoo Changmin-shi” I said. “anyoo”he replied.

“what should I do?” I said.”he might tell him and I don’t want that
suddenly I found that there’s someone calling me who I don’t know his/her’s number.

hello??”I answered. ”Boyoung-shi?” guy’s voice. “y..yeah but who are you?” I asked. “I am Lee Sungmin from Super junior” he said. “Kyuhyun-shi’s group?” I asked. “yeah” he said.

I didn’t talk for a few seconds when he said “ Kyuhyun wanted me to call you and say sorry to you “. He said. “w…what?” I asked. “he is so sad because you get angry because he didn’t tell you that he is a singer” he said in a sad voice.

I was so surprised when he said that.is he really sad?but why he want to say sorry? He didn’t do anything wrong to say sorry about.the one who should say sorry is me.

hello? You still with me? “ he asked. “w..yeah. I am sorry” I said. I was very shy in that time and felt the I am so hot.

sorry but can you let him talk to me,please? I asked politely and I hoped he accept and talk to me. “ I don’t know but he don’t want “ he said. “ yeah I see” I said sadly.

I am sorry I have to close now because I have work. “he said. “ yeah no problem. Bye” I said then we closed our phones.

I was very sad and shy and I didn’t know what should I do. I decided to ask my mother what should I do. I went downstairs and went to the kitchen where my mother were.

mom I need your advice.” I said. “of course my dear let set and talk” my mom said and we started to walk to the sitting room and we set on two chair in front of each other.

tell me what’s wrong with you?” my mom asked. “ when I was going to my university someone hit me with his car and then he took me to the hospital and when I let him and went to my university I found him with me in the same class. And I found out that he is a singer in a famous group but he didn’t tell me and I said something to him because of that and I feel sorry for that and I wanted to say sorry to him but I couldn’t call him because I don’t have his number but he told his friend to call me and say sorry to me and he didn’t want to talk to me because he was shy and sad. And now I want to say sorry but I don’t know how. Please,mom, tell me what should I do?” I said.

my mom didn’t say anything for a second then “ you have class tomorrow and you will meet him why don’t you say sorry to him after class?” my mom said.”yeah that’s a good idea thanks mom I really love your advices so much.” I said.

then I stood and kissed my mom and went to my room . and I started to try know how will I start talking to him.


in the university

I went to my class and I set and when I looked beside me I didn’t find Kyuhyun. I was very sad.”maybe he will come now” I said to myself.

and when I was looking in my book someone came and set beside me and when I looked at him he was…….