What???!!!

In my dream

 

"YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? WHY DO YOU CHAT WITH BOYOUNG-SSI? AND WHAT WERE YOU GOING TO SAY NOW?" someone yelled from the back."o..oppa"Yoona said.
 
I looked and I saw Kyuhyun-ssi and he was so angry . " why you are talk to her like that? and she know who we are. you don't have to tell her." Kyuhyun said.
 
 " I am sorry oppa but she said she don't know you or Changmin oppa ." Sunny said. " oh really? but it's up to me and Changmin to tell her or not" kyuhyun said. 
 
" I am sorry oppa." Yoona said. " it's over right now." Kyuhyun said. Yoona and Sunny stood up and were going to leave when " wait I just want to tell you don't try to talk to her or do that again because if you did, you will find something that you won't like" Kyuhyun said.
 
after they leave " are you ok?" Kyuhyun asked. " deh but why did you do that Kyuhyun-ssi " I said. " because she bother me all time.she did that with any girl come to this university." Kyuhyun said.
 
I feel so sad about them I thought they can love anyone because of Yoona and Sunny. " by the way where's Changmin" Kyuhyun asked. " he had a message and then he told me that someone want to meet him at the lab and give me his number and told me to call him if I need anything and he won't be late" I said 
 
" that boy . I told him to stay with you " Kyuhyun said and was going to call Changmin "Kyuhyun-ssi he is coming" I said and he looked and see him.
 
" I am sorry for late." Changmin said. 
 
"I won't say anything now but don't think I will forgive you."Kyuhyun said."I am sorry hyung but junsu hyung wanted me but I can't tell you right now."Changmin said.
 
"ok I will see that later now let's eat"Kyuhyun said. we nodded.
 
AFTER 1 HOUR
 
"now it's time to go to home"Changmin said ." that's good so I will leave you now and thanks for everything see you. bye bye." I said.
 
"wait  I will drive you home" Kyuhyun said. " aniyo Kyuhun-ssi. it's ok."I said.
 
"no I will drive you" Kyuhyun said and I counldn't say anything just nodded.
 
IN THE CAR 
 
"I am sorry for all what happened today." Kyuhun said. " no, it's ok." I said.
 
we didn't say anything else and I arrived "thanks so much." I said. " you are welcome " kyuhyun said and smiled .
 
IN THE HOME 
 
I went to my room and my laptop and started to search about Cho Kyuhyun . I didn't believe when I read he is a singer "what?"I said .