It can't be right!!

In my dream

 

"anyo that's wrong .he only have the same name"I said.I opened to see his photos and find the same person ."that's why yoona want him and want me to let him?"

"but what about Changmin-ssi?"I wrote his name and started to search then I find something and when I opened the website I found that Changmin-ssi is a member in a group called Tvxq.

"that's.....that's why he said fan when he saw me."I said."but why didn't they tell me?"
I took my Iphone and was going to call Changmin-ssi but then I decided to stop.

in the university

"Boyoung-ssi"someone called my name from the back.and when I looked I saw Kyuhyun and Changmin.

"how are you?"Kyuhyun said."f...fine"I replied."but why can't I see that?"Changmin said.I was thinking"should I tell them that I have known already".

"hey Boyoung-Shi what's going on with you? are you sick?" Kyuhyun said."n...nope I am ok"I replied ."so what's wrong with you?you are pale"Changmin said.

"no..nothing I am fine"I replied ."I was only thinking about....."I stoped when I didn't fined anything to say."what should I do now?"I thought.

"think about what?"Changmin asked."God please help me"I said to myself.then I heard some people talking about tests so I got an idea.

"I was thought about tests"I said."what?"Kyuhyun and Changmin said."I heard few minutes ago some people talking about tests and I am worry because I don't have anything to study from and don't know what you took before I come here" I said.

only that?” Kyuhyun asked. I nodded . ” so just come with me to library and I will teach you” Kyuhyun said. “n…no.thanks maybe you are busy .it’s ok I will do that by myself .”I said.

no I don’t have anything today my training is late today .”Kyuhyun said .I was going to ask him now but I saw Changmin hit him by his leg so he stopped.

o..okey “I said. Kyuhyun smiled and Changmin told ask to start walk . we went to our lesson and after that Changmin told us that he have something to do and let us .

I walked with Kyuhyun to the library I was thinking “should I ask him now? I don’t think that I will have an answer” I thought.

kyuhyun-shi “ I called his name.he looked at me . “I….I want to ask something can I? “ I asked .”yeah of course.ask what you want” he said and smiled.

I want to ask about ……….” I said.”about what?”he asked. My heart was beating so fast “what?”Kyuhyun asked .”about ……. You….you are a singer right?” I said.

wh…..who told you that?”Kyuhyun said.”don’t reply me with a new question Kyuhyun-shi please” I said.”no no” he said.”please don’t lie to me.I searched yesterday on the internet can you tell me the truth now ? “ I said. “ I…..yeah I am” Kyuhyun said with a sad face .

so why didn’t you tell me?” I asked.”because I didn’t want you to know” he said.”what?”I said in surprised. “ I don’t want to talk about that” he said.

he didn’t look at me for a few mins and we didn’t speak too then he looked at me “ let’s go to the library then” he said. I nodded and walked with him without any word come out of my mouth .

after we finish I think after 5 hours I went home and I sat on my bed and started thinking “did I do a bad thing? But I really wanted to know why didn’t he tell me but I think I made him sad

I hold my Iphone and looked at it “ yeah I will do that” then I wrote a number and started the call.