Looking for you?!!

In my dream

 

We arrived at the university and went to meet Changmin.

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? SHE’S HERE? LOOKING FOR ME?” Kyuhyun said. ”Yeah I don’t think that she left the university yet.” Changmin said. “I need to do anything to stop her from seeing me” Kyuhyun said.

By the way, what’s wrong with you leg Boyoung-shi?” Changmin asked. “Nothing. I fell on it” I answered. “I am sorry Boyoung-shi but I need to leave now. I will call you and meet you to talk again ok?” Kyuhyun said. “Ok” I said.

He went out the class. I was going to set when I saw his mobile. “ Changmin-shi this’s Kyuhyun-shi’s mobile,right?” I asked. “ Yeah.” He said. “ I will go and give him it back.” I said and left.

I saw him waking so I ran to him. “ Kyuhyun-shi. Kyuhyun-shi” I called his name so loudly to make him hear me to stop.

He stopped and turned to me.” Boyoung-shi??” he said. “ you….you forgot your mobile” I said. “Ah. Thanks I didn’t know that I left it there.” He said. “Kyuhyun oppa??” someone said.

we turned our faces to see who was the one who was talking. “Seohyun” Kyuhyun said. “it’s nice to see you again. I was looking for you” she said and hugged him. Kyuhyun seemed to be sad and angry.

Oh sorry. Hello” she said. “Ah. Hello” I said. “Oppa may we go somewhere? I wanna talk to you.” She said. “ I will leave” I said. “Boyoung-shi wait I am coming with you” Kyuhyun said. “But…..” I said. “let’s go” he hold my hand and make me walk with him.

After being away from her. He let my hand. “I am sorry,Boyoung-shi” he said. “It’s ok” I said.”I didn’t want to meet her. I wanted to leave before she saw me.” he said. “She make me sad every time I saw her.” He said.

I didn’t understand what’s wrong with them and I didn’t who’s she. “ I am sorry but May I know who’s she?” I asked while I am so so shy.”She’s my ex-girlfriend. Her name’s Kim Seohyun.” He said. Actually I didn’t expect that he will answer.

We walked out the university. “ let me drive you home” he said. “No,I am fine,Kyuhyun-shi” I said. “Come on. Stop saying Kyuhyun-shi Kyuhyun-shi just stop it.” He said. “Then what should I call you?” I asked. “Kyuhyun only Kyuhyun.” He said.

NEH?? No no I can’t.” I said shyly. “It’s ok just say it.” He said. “ Kyu….Kyuhyun” I said and blushed. “ Yeah that’s better.” He said and smiled. “now come and go into the car I will drive you.” He said.

I couldn’t say anything he just make me go into the car and drove me home. And in front of our house. “Thanks so much,Kyuhyun-shi” I said. “What did I told you?” he said. “Only Kyuhyun.” He said. “Ok Thanks Kyuhyun. Now may I ask you to come and have dinner with me and my mom?” I said.

Dinner??” He asked. “Yeah. You can’t?” I asked. “No, I can but are you sure?” he asked. “Yeah I am sure. And why won’t I be sure?” I asked. “ It’s so small thing comparing with what you did for me” I said while I blushed.
 

He smiled and nodded ad we went inside my house. “ Mom I am home.” I said. “Oh. Hello dear” my mom said. “We have a guest” I said. “Mom greet….” My mom cut me.”Kyuhyun How are you?” My mom said. 

 


Hello,
I want to tell you that I don't use SNSD in my story only some names and I don't use full name in all of them like" Kim Seohyun".
Don't forget to comment ok? :)