He's here?!

In my dream

 

"hi yuri how are you? "I said."YAH,where are you? "she asked."I am on my way to your house"I replied.
"what? my house?ok I am waiting"she said and then we ended the call.
 
"can I ask you about something?"the guy said."d....deh" "you don't know me right? "he said. 
 
"wh..what?I am sorry but no"I said."that good I really like to spend time with the people who don't know me"he said and smiled at me.
 
"who is he?"I asked myself trying to know if I see him before.
 
after 5 minutes we arrived in front of yuri's house she was waiting there for me."thanks and sorry for make you late"I said."no the one who should say sorry is me I am really sorry .can you go by yourself or should I carry you?"he said.
 
"oh no no thanks"I said."ok nice to meet you and really sorry . I hope we can meet again"he said then we smiled to each other and go out of the car and started to move.
 
"oh my leg really hurt me"I said to myself.
 
suddenly yuri ran to me "yah what is wrong with your leg ?"she said."ah don't worry I am ok but I need your help"I said.
"ok but what should I do?"she asked."I want to change my clothes with trousers and blouse"I said.
 
"ok come with me I will search about anything fit you"she said and I nodded then we go to the house and I changed my clothes.
the clothes
"let's go we are late"she told me.we arrived the university we searched for my place.when I found it I went to there then started to look for a place that I can sit in and I found one.
 
I went"excuse me can I sit here"I said.
 
suddenly the guy looked at me"no, it can't be real.he is the guy who hit me by his car"I said to myself.
 
"yeah of course go and sit"he said.I bowed to him then I sit down "thanks" "you are welcome.that is good to meet you again.by the way how is your leg now?"he asked.
 
"ah my leg it is ok don't worry " I replied.'glad to hear"he said and smiled at me.
 
"oh why is he so cute like that? "I said to myself and my face turned red.
 
"YAH CHO KYUHYUN"someone shouted."ah changmin how are you? what is wrong with you?why did you shout at your hyung's face ?" "what? you don't know why?"changmin said.
 
"no I don't know".kyuhyun said."you told me that you have sit for me beside you and when I came I didn't find any place what should I do know?"changmin said.
 
"oh deh I remeber now"kyuhyun said."oh that is good."changmin said."ah I....I think I should go to another place."I said while I am stand up.
 
"oh no no stay we can sit toghter"kyuhyun said."oh who is she?I didn't see her before.is she a fan?"changmin said .
 
"wh.....what?fan?what do you mean?"I said."ah no no never mind.please sit again your leg will hurt you if you stand a lot or you forgot what did Dr said?wait for a secound please we will be back"kyuhyun said while he pull changmin with his arm.
 
"oh ok "I said then they go to talk and I sit down and started to look at my books."oh I missed so much lessons I think I should study from today."I was chatting with myself when"I can help you if you want."someone said.
 
I looked at the person who was talking to me."you didn't take a lot of time.and no thanks I will be ok."I said."ok as you like but I am ready anytime to help you".kyuhyun said.
 
I sit and kyuhyun sit beside me and chaingmin beside kyuhyun.the professor entered and we started our lesson.