Please,come

In my dream

 

Sungmin oppa “ all the girls around me shouted. I started to look at him and Changmin.I saw them coming to me.

oh,what should I do now? Why are they coming to me?why?” I said to myself.they arrived in front of me and they smiled. I smiled back but I was very nervous.

hello,I am Sungmin who phoned you yesterday.” Sungmin said.”y…yeah.hello” I said.”hello pleased to meet you”he said.

hyung say right now”Changmin said.”I will tell her.don’t worry”Sungmin said.”sorry but what did you mean?”I asked.
 

They didn’t answer for few seconds then Sungmin took a big breathe then “look I will tell you because I am here today to tell you” he said. I looked at him without understanding anything.

Kyuhyun”he said.”he…he will let this university” I was in a shock and I didn’t say anything.”he…he will let the university?because of me?”I thought.

Boyoung-shi?”Sungmin said.”please let me see him”I said.”w..what?”he asked.”I can’t let him go without talking.I really need to call him or meet him and talk”I said without feeling what I was saying.I just let this words come out.

o..okey I will call him and tell him now”Sungmin said.”thank you so much Sungmin-shi”I said.

he went away and started to talk to Kyuhyun on his mobile.I was so worry.”maybe he said no what should I do then?”I thought.

after few seconds I saw Sungmin close his mobile and coming towards me.”he said yes?no of course he don’t want to see me.”I thought while I was so worry.

Boyoung-shi”Sungmin said.”ye…yeah?I said.”he said okey.take his number and call him”he said.”thanks so much Sungmin-shi”I said with bow.

I will leave now because I have a work”he said and left.I started to call Kyuhyun but he didn’t answer immediately.after few minutes he answered.

“hello”he said.”h…hello Kyuhyun-shi”I said.”Boyoung-shi??”he asked.”y..yeah”I answered.”can I meet you,please?we need to talk”.

he didn’t say anything for few seconds then”about what?”he asked.”I am sorry Kyuhyun-shi really I am sorry.I know I was ….”he cut me and said”you are not the wrong one. the wrong one is me because I should tell you from first.”

I started to cry and I didn’t say anything.I just felt that I made him feel so bad and I hurt him because I get angry whenever I know that it’s up to him if he told me or not beside it don’t make any difference what he is doing if we want to be friends.

I was wrong.”I said while crying.”I shouldn’t get angry.because it’s up to you to tell me or not. you wanted to be helpful for me and you tried to make me your friend but…..but I just hurt you like a fool

why are you crying?”he asked.”I am not crying.”I answered.”no y…..”I cut him.”just let me meet you and talk , please”

he didn’t answer like he was thinking.”okey but when?”he asked.”now if you want.”I said.”but you have to be in the university”he said.”yeah I am here so you should come and we will take our lessons then talk” I said.”please come”.”okey I will come now”he said.