Last day of School fest.

Time Limit

 

Yaaay~~I'm back with another chapter. I just update last Monday...well..i finished typing it tonight and since there is no classes tomorrow, i decided to update again~!! Wooo~~ because i have a poster now for my ff and its from t0talkp0pgirl. I thank her for this~!! Its just cute. XD and also Its because of my fellow subscribers~~ I love you all...yeah...again and again i'm saying that 3 words again. well, i do really love you, that's why. Three words are not enough but i won't get tired saying those 3 words to you guys~!!

 

So here's the chapter 9 for all of you~!! Enjoy...:)

--------------------------------------

 

Last day of school festival...and here i am finishing the cleaning of the room. While i was cleaning, i saw seunghyun singing. What the heck..he's supposed to do the cleanings too..

 

"You don't need me anymore.

Please don't say that.

Do you mean that you hate me now? Lying to yourself.

Etched on that old table are our names.

But now let it be buried in the memories and the past.

(cafe-big bang)"

 

i paused and looked at him, amazed by his voice. He stopped singing and looked at me. "Hey, Miyoung..." He called my name...but he's voice was somewhat dull. He calls me with a very loud voice with enthusiasm but what is he's problem now.

 

"what are you doing there? singing while we are cleaning..."

 

"hey...you guys? What are you doing there? Don't skip the cleaning time!!" The class president shouted at us.

 

"ou~!! Just a minute." Seunghyun replied. And turn his attention to me again. "Miyoung, Am i thinking wrong?"

 

I tilted my head, a sign that i didn't know what was he talking about. "In any chance, do you like MinHwan?" i was shocked by the very words that came out from his mouth.

 

"What in the world did you ate just to think about that?" i rolled my eyes.

 

He looked at me for a while then smiled a little. "hmmm....nothing, nevermind."

 

"Let's just go and help them clean." I was about to step and walk but he grabbed my hand.

 

"wait, you have dirt on your face...." He came near my face and our faces were just centimeters away from each other.

 

"Seunghyun! We need your help here. We're going to take out the tables!!" one of our classmate shouted again. 

 

"Ahh...Oh!" Seungyhyun turned his head the other away and his cheeks were quite pink. Today was too cold anyways.."See you later MiYoung." he walked faster.

 

"what was he's problem?" i was about to return to my cleaning position but then seunghyun got back again. "did you forgot something?"

 

"If FT Island win the school band popularity award this night, will you go out with me this coming school break?"

 

I think for a while...he's really acting weird. wonder what's gotten to him...

 

he pouted. "what's your answer MiYoung?"

 

"ahhh~~ sure..." he smiled to me and walk away again. "Seunghyun! do your best then!" he then again smiled sweetly.

 

"MiMiMiYoung~~~" HyeRin just came to my classroom again. "You're still cleaning? Your so slow."

 

I just continued what am i doing. HyeRin just kept smiling and smiling then going to my right side then left side. She's getting annoying. I glared at her. She glare at me too but with a smile on her face.

 

"Let us play MiYoung." She said while we are having the eye glaring contest. I gave her a death glare instead.

 

"Do you want me to help you then?" my death glare is not working with her anymore. Aiish.....So i just gave her some of my works so that i'll have the time to rest before the closing ceremony.

 

we went to the cafeteria to buy some snacks. Both of us cleaned but how come hyerin have so much energy left to her? She's still smiling and hopping time to time.

 

I saw bunch of es girls at the cafeteria. They are somewhat noisy and nuisance to us customers though, and in the middle of that was FT Island's members except for Seunghyun.

 

"Hongki oppa, This year....Can you and...I....ummmm..." a girl said shyly. And another girl spoke up and pushed the other girl to the side.

 

"If i chose you, then would you please accept me?" 

 

"Ya! I came first!" The shy girl is now on a havoc. 

 

I looked at HyeRin and she's looking someone. Think she's daydreaming...she always does that. Well, she can sleep with her eyes open too, she can watch while reading textbooks. She can do dovetailing!! She's an extra ordinary girl. I won't be surprised if one day she'll just fly around the campus and be the wonder girl.

 

"what was that anyways? They're too noisy...I can't concentrate on the food taht i buy" i said still choosing on what food i'll buy.

 

HyeRin came back from her senses and stood beside me. "i think they're all proposing for the last dance." she's still glancing over to the noisy crowd.

 

"last dance? ah..One piece of fried chicken and spaghetti.....and coca cola please."

 

"Uhhmm...The last dance...the final dance of our school fest dance party! They propose for the one that they like and if they accept, its said that their love will bloom forth. Its so romantic isn't it?"

 

"romantic?" i asked and get my food from the counter.

 

"Are you going to dance anyone?" Hye Rin asked me as she munched on the BBQ that she just bought.

 

"Whatever." As i sat on the farthest table from the noisy students. Then i saw Hongki and the rest stood up and walk away from the crowd. MinHwan waved at us and smiled. He's now approaching us.

 

"Hey there ladies. What's up!!!" Minhwan greeted us. As he sipped at my coca cola's straw.

 

"That's my cola." I said coldly.

 

"Now Now..Don't be so cold to me any more, noona~~!" he said doing some aegyo.

 

"Yo!!! Yo!!" HyeRin enthusiastically replied.

 

"Oh..You have BBQ sauce on your mouth HyeRin.."

 

"Really?" She wipes carefully.

 

MinHwan watching her giggling.."Not there..." Then he wiped the BBQ sauce from HyeRin's mouth.

 

"MinHwan?! Get your out there and come with us quickly." JaeJin shout from the door. As i saw the eyes of the girls throwing  us thunder through their eyes.

 

-------------------------------

 

"And now, we will begin the closing ceremonies for this year's school fest. First, we will start with a speech from the principal."

 

5:00 PM Oh yeah....beginning of the boring speech.....

 

"We will now give the awardings...blah blah blah.....And for our school's band popularity award goes to FT Island together with their new member SONG SEUNGHYUN." 

 

6~7:00 PM was the presentations of some school bands.

 

7:00 PM Time for us to eat dinner. Oh Yess~~!!!

 

"Hongki oppa~~~.....Seunghyun oppa~~~...Jaejin oppa~~~...Jonghun oppa~~~....Minhwan oppa~~ will you be my last dance oppaa~~??" same questions that i hear since this morning. sigh...

 

"Everyone's trying so hard..." HyeRin said. I look at her face.

 

"HyeRin..are you going to dance anyone?" i asked her trying to look at her eyes straightly. she became pink all of a sudden then there was some sad expression to her face. 

 

"....No." she said shyly.

 

"Is it something that important?" I asked her. She stayed silent. I looked up at the night sky and sighed.

 

10:00 PM "Now...There's only a short time left before the end of the dance. At this time we'll be starting the 2nd to the last song."

 

HyeRin spoke up all of a sudden. "Hey, Miyoung...what do you think? I don't get all this like and love stuff...." she said sipping at her juice innocently.

 

"I'm the one whose supposed to ask that. I don't even know what it feels to like or love someone." Its not that i don't know...its just..i forgot all the feelings that i had since mom left me.

 

 

No One's POV.

 

Hongki is trying to escape from the fan girls since morning. He's irritated. He wants to ask MiYoung to dance with him even if its not the last dance.

 

MinHwan trying all the tactics he learned from WonBin to escape from the girls.

"I'll just go to the toilet." He said. But all the girls are still following him. 

 

Seunghyun on the other hand was still on the toilet and thinking how he will ask MiYoung to dance with him. He's practicing inside the toilet.

 

"We'll be starting the last dance!"

 

Once it was said, all the girls were all squealing and some are sobbing. Just because they can't dance with their crushes.

 

"huh? It's already the last one? But i'm still not finished prac...Oh whatever..." Seunghyun said as he walked out from the toilet and random girls just surrounded him and throw questions at him. "ahhhhh~~ MiYoung~~!!!" stretching his arms for Miyoung.

 

Hongki still trying to escape from the crowd. "JongHun! Help me outta here!" Hongki trying to get help from Jonghun.

 

"Sorry, i'm full here too." Jonghun said with an awkward smile.

 

Hongki's trying his best to catch up MiYoung. Minhwan is just so near to MiYoung...Hongki's just meters away from her now, Minhwan too..The two were racing for MiYoung.

 

"MiYo~~" Minhwan and Hongki was cut off when MiYoung stood up and asked HyeRin.

 

"May I dance with you my lady?" MiYoung asked HyeRin.

 

HyeRin covered and giggled. MiYoung lead their way to the dance floor.

 

MinHwan just came a bit late together with Hongki. They were dumbfounded with "o" formed to their mouths.

 

"2 girls? Can they do that?" Hongki asked. Jonghun came and gave MinHwan and HongKi a piece of chicken.

 

"Just eat." Jonghun said trying not to laugh out loud.

 

And there was Seunghyun in the verge of dying because of the fan girls pulling and pushing him.

 

"MIYOUNG~~~~" Seunghyun shouted in despair.

 

THE EnD~~ kekeke.