cherry.

Time Limit

 

Minhwan said his lines again.."If you really did. Then i shall give you one final parting..." He stopped. I was curious, so i peeked and saw that his leaning forward to my face..."kiss." We had an eye contact...My eyes got bigger. 

 

"Minhwan." i said gritting my teeth and close my eyes hard. thinking that it was all a dream. I was frozen up...

 

"Just relax, Mi Young" He whispered to my ears. I can now feel his hot breath.

 

Noone's POV.

"Mi Young is great in acting." hongki smiled. (he's lying) >.<

 

"Hey Hyung? What are you doing there?" Jaejin said while he bit his apple. "You're creepy"

 

Hongki's eyes becomes bigger when he saw Minhwan leaning forward to MiYoung. 'what in the world is he doing? it's not in the script' 

 

Jaejin saw Minhwan and MiYoung and whistled. "Is he really going to kiss her?" another bite to his apple.

 

Hongki can't help but to feel anxious.

 

End of POV.

 

Normal POV.

"aw." I heard minhwan. He stopped and stand again. They closed the curtains and turned off the lights. So i think it's the end.

 

"Where is my apple?" Jaejin asked. And i saw Hongki in a bad mood.

 

I averted my eyes when Minhwan called me."Hey..Mi Young, You act great!" Minhwan complimented me with his cute smile.

 

"Thanks. By the way. I heard you "aww", what happened?" I raised one of my brows.

 

"There was a flying apple that hit my head. And its a bit hard. Wonder where that thing came from."  After that we saw Hongki glaring at us.

 

"What is his problem?" I asked.

 

"Mi Young~!! You looked great at your dress." Jaejin said. I just nod at him.

 

"I'll just go and see if my uniform is clean now."

 

Minhwan grabbed my hand before i could go. "I'll treat you food if you don't mind. Besides, i put you a lot in trouble. And you can't say no." I just nod. and went to the dressing room.

 

After a couple of minutes, i went out with Hongki, Minhwan and Jaejin. We went to the cafeteria to eat some foods. I was sitting beside Minhwan and Minhwan seems to enjoy sitting having a conversation with me. I'm not good in conversations so i always reply at him with yeah.umm.right...And so on. I was about to eat the cherry on top of my ice cream. I eat that last, cuz its my favorite. >.<

 

Hongki's POV.

 She looks cute when eating ice cream. *giggled* Even though she doesn't express her feelings a lot, she eats that ice cream like a kid. I want to pinch her and and...hug her then....ki...OH wait what am i thinking. *slaps himself*

 

"MiYoung..You have ice cream on your lips." Minhwan said while brushing off the dirt from MiYoung's mouth. I send him a death glare.

 

"I can do it myself." phew...serves you right y. *smirk*

 

"Hey Hyung. your acting weird again. why are you giggling so out of blue then getting pissed off then giggling again. Your scaring me hyung." Jaejin distracted my dreams of Miyoung.

 

"YAH!" someone just shout from nowhere and Miyoung's last piece of cherry rolled down to the floor. And her face was so cute like a puppy.

 

"Ah. Hye Rin!!!! What are you doing? That's the last piece....." She said with a blank face to her friend.

 

"What are you doing here with them? aren't you gonna....." She stopped when she saw someone eating beside me. It was Jaejin...hey hey, Does she like Jaejin? "I'm going to confiscate MiYoung from you guys! She's mine today!" she said as she grabbed Miyoung's hand and rush out of the cafeteria with rosy cheeks....Smells something fishy...kekeke.

End of POV.

 

"Hey! HyeRin. You gotta pay that che...." as i saw hyerin's cheeks. "hey...are you sick or what? your face is red." 

 

"It...It's nothing." She shook her head. "More importantly, what were you trying to do at the sleeping beauty play just a while ago? I'm so worried about you and i saw you eating with them? Your so harsh MiYoung."

 

"Huh? What were you talking about?" I honestly can't catch up at her fast mode talking. I'm slowding...after those events.

 

"I...I mean...You and Minhwan almost kissed, and you were beside him eating. You two look so close to each other. Is there something to the two of you?" She said crossing her arms, nagging like a mother.

 

"There is nothing to the both of us. It's just a play. and it's just out of the blue." 

 

She think for a while. She's a bit slow too. So she's still loading the things that i just said to her. Then she smiled. "So...There's nothing between you two right? phew." I nod.

 

"You still have to buy me another ice cream." I demanded to her.

 

"You look so picky but in reality you are so simple." she pushed me lightly then hugged me.

 

"aish...stop hugging me in public places." as i push her away from me.

 

"You're rude MiYoung." she said and giggled. She's really cute when she does that.

 

 

--------------------------------

 

this is my late update..but its kinda boring update. I'll try my best for the next chappy...its just that i'm running out of ideas. Anyone who wants to give me some ideas about the school fest? Cuz the next chappy will be the last day of school fest. And i really dunno what to write. I'm a hopeless little girl~~ buhuhuh