School fest day 1.

Time Limit

 

Fast forward for our story. 1st day of School Festival Yeah~!! Wee woo~!! Oh yeah~!!

 

We've been preparing for our school festival since last week. phew~!! Lets just set aside that i was almost and killed at the last chapter and just forget about it.Because, seeing our work done great like this. I'm just so happy that we finished it! Our class decided to have a cafe. To tell you the truth, our last year's school fest was a disaster. kekeke. Leaving it aside. I saw a crepe stand! While buying a choco flavored crepe. Someone grabbed me to my arms.

 

"Ah!! Hey..." As i turned to face the person who just grabbed me. It was Hye Rin. "Wait~!! My crepe..Its going to spill."

 

"Ha! You can't fool me anymore!" She said still pulling me.

 

REWiND. Back to my morning shift in my room.

 

"Welcome to class 2-2 cafe!!!" i welcomed the customers.

 

"ya! ya! Mi Young. You looked great in that outfit~!!" Hye Rin said grinning. Is she telling the truth or mocking me?

 

"yeah..What's your order?" i rolled my eyes.

 

"Hmmm....One coffee jelly please."

 

"one coffee jelly, coming~!!" as i walked to the counter, Hye rin pulled me.

 

"Mi Young. After this, you'll come at Seunghyun's performance right?" She made her puppy dog eyes.

 

I immediately dodge the puppy dog eyes and returned to work. "Talk to you later, HyeRin!" I can see that she pouted back there. Sorry, HyeRin. Its just my ears are sensitive. I can't go to that gym with loud speakers inside. It really gives me headache to have my sensitive ears listen to those bands. That's why i don't have any interests at bands at all.

 

As soon as i finished my shift at our class. HyeRin came."The performance will start at 2PM, so change now and i'll wait for you here." Hye Rin said as she stood next to the door.

 

I just nodded. I quickly change to my clothes and find another way to go out from there. I ran as fast as i could from my classroom. "Sorry, Hye Rin...Its just that my ears really can't take the sound systems..." i said as i looked up again at my room.

 

That's what happened..Back to the present time....Hye Rin just grabbed me to the gym. And there i found a position with no crowding of people. But..Yet again, Hye Rin pulled me to the front of the stage and there were the speakers! OMG. And some group of boys just sang there...I don't even know if they were singing at all. Do they even call that music?? All i can hear were blah blah and ahhhhhh.......its called noise!!!

 

AHHHH!! My ears!! My ing ears!!! I just can't bear it anymore. Headache!! Can't i just lost consciousness here and be brought to the clinic for a better life? 

 

"Its FT Island's turn now, MiYoung!!!!!!" HyeRin shouted at me. that brings more head aches for me. pft more migraine.

 

I closed my eyes. Imagining that it was quiet. Then FT island came out at the stage now. i knew it because Hye Rin just started to squeal. I covered my ears using my hands.The guitar starts playing...It's ringing, no. its like buzzing in my ears.  It suddenly stopped when someone started to sang. It's just like an angel's voice talking to me. I listened at the lyrics. I liked it....it's as if directed to me.....Wait...What did i just said? I opened my eyes...Disbelief to what i am just seeing.

 

Time just stopped when i watch them. No more screams and loud squeals....It was like, i am the only one watching them....

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-CfBFBLzZ0&feature=related ((<--For unni that is a primadonna. And of course for all primadonnas that are also reading my fic. I think Seunghyun is still not there. Imagine that seunghyun is there. LOL. ))

 

I stared at Seunghyun who was just centimeters away from Hongki. I stand at my position not moving nor blinking. I was mesmerized...Mesmerized by Seunghyun's playing and Hongki's voice. I admit that i heard many times already the voice of Hongki. But his definitely not the fool hongki that i know...

 

*thump*Thump*Thump*

 

"what was that weird sound that comes from my chest?" i whispered to myself.

 

*Thump*Thump*Thump*

 

There it is again...Why am i like this??

 

The performance ended. Another performer entered...And they were like the other bands...Noise..All i can hear are noise..

 

I managed to get out from there. I don't have any business there now. I've already watched Seunghyun's performance.That kid..he's really playing the guitar and was really good..no..He's like a pro. How come he didn't said that his good at it even once? I know his dumb, but he never had a secret from me before. Because even its a secret he's mouth always slips and tells his secret. Seunghyun.Why? 

 

I sat under a tree to rest for a while. There were still ringing inside my ears. sigh...As i closed my eyes i saw the flashback of ft island's performance...*thump*Thump*thump* i held my chest as i thought of the feeling again. What was that all about? I'm feeling too excited......

 

I sat there for awhile. Girls are now going out from the gym. Maybe, it ended now.

 

"Hey...That seunghyun guy was not bad at all." A girl said.

 

Uwa...Seunghyun have a fan now. I smiled to what i just heard.

 

"I think i like him!!!" Some random girl said to her friends.

 

I suddenly felt a random feeling. I don't even know what was that feeling at all...