Sleeping MiYoung?

Time Limit

 

After the event, Seunghyun and others decided to have a welcoming party for Seunghyun. He is now officially an FT Island member. Of course, I and Hye Rin was with them. I have been with them many times now, so i feel a lot comfortable being with them now, especially Hongki saved me before.

 

 

2nd day of School festival. Our cafe is busier than yesterday. There were lots of high school girls in our room. 

 

"Have you seen Seunghyun oppa?" I heard one girl said while i'm taking some orders.Thinking about it..Seunghyun is my classmate. So they were here because of him. Anyways...Our business is getting better because of him. So its ok.

 

"Seunghyun oppa..Do you want to hang out with us after your shift here??" A girl asked Seunghyun. And she's cute. Why do cute girls like Seunghyun anyways? He's dumb and a dimwit. I rolled my eyes.

 

"But..." Seunghyun hesitating and looked at me.

 

Am i supposed to be his mother? But i nodded anyways.

 

"o-Okay then."

 

After our shift. Seunghyun met up with those girls earlier. Now i'm walking to a random path. Then suddenly a mysterious guy called me with black hoodie, infront of him was an eerie ball.

 

"When you turn left over there, someone will bump you and your clothe will have stain on it. He will ask you to come with him. you'll have a bad luck when you go with him.Don't go with that guy." I looked at him confused. Was he talking to me? I pointed myself.

 

"Yes. And that's $10." I'm still confused. "You'll gonna pay me for reading your future."

 

WTH..."But i didn't even..." I haven't finished my sentence and he shushed me. 

 

"shh....You need $10 for that missy." He sure looks weird.

 

"Here you go mister."

 

"Remember what i said to you.." I rolled my eyes. What the heck is he talking about. Non-sense. aish. So i continued to walk again and decided to buy a chocolate crepe.

 

He said that i must not turn left..But hell no. The crepe stand is just at that left corner. So must turn left now.

 

Then suddenly, i bumped someone. After that i just realized that there are ice cream all over my uniform. . 

 

"I'm sorry, Mi Young." A guy said nervously.

 

i looked up to see who it was and it was Minhwan. "Oh..Its ok Minhwan. I just need to clean it up. don't worry about it." 

 

He grinned. "Oh..I'm going to the drama club right now. So should we clean it there? there are extra shirts there too."

 

"Sure..why not." i followed Minhwan as he lead our way to the drama club. Honestly, he looks so innocent with that face.

 

He opened the door and i saw people doing lots of stuffs. Like putting make ups and dressing. some of them greeted Minhwan. 

 

I saw Hongki came running from the dressing room. "Minhwan.." He called him panting. "Nana can't play the role of the princess right now. She sprained her leg while playing.."

 

Minhwan looked shock. "Ahh~ What to do now? Aren't there any free person who can be my princess?"

 

"That is our problem. All of them have their own characters now. Drama club have few members you know." Hongki replied. Then he saw me behind Minhwan and waved.

 

Minhwan looked problematic now. As he was thinking i poked him. "Uhhm...Excuse me. I know your having some problems now, but i need to clean my uniform quickly."

 

His facial expression began to lighten up and he suddenly grabbed my arms. He's leaning forward to my face. "Too close." I said to him.

 

Hongki pulled him looking annoyed. "We need to find her replacement now."

 

Minhwan winked. "I just found her."

 

Oh uh....Why am i feeling anxious right now? I feel the urge to go somewhere else now. But Minhwan grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the dressing room. The members of drama club were all looking at me. I somehow feel embarrassed.

 

"Coordi noona!! You know what to do." Minhwan as he lightly pushed me to a girl.

 

"Take off your clothes and i'll clean it for you." she smiled weirdly. 

 

"O-okay..." i took my clothes off. "Ummm...Can you give me a shirt?"

 

"Here. Take it."

 

She just gave me a princess dress."Wha..What is this? Why am i wearing this?" 

 

"You need to, Because you are the princess for our play now." She grinned.

 

"Ya. Ya!! Why the heck am i the princess in your play? I didn't know that? I'm just here to clean my uniform." I said to her. But she just grinned that creepy grin again.

 

"You don't have any choice right now. Wear that or go outside with your undies." She said still smiling. She's an evil!!!

 

I grabbed the thing and wear it. "Now...Is this ok?" she looked at me from head to toe. "sit there."

 

I sat. Well, i have no choice at all. "May i ask one thing. I really don't know what am i gonna do there. I might ruin your presentation. This is so out of blue."

 

"Na~ Minhwan chose you, So i think its ok. Hongki agreed too, they may look like that but they are great actors." She replied as she open her make up kit.

 

"Are you done??" Minhwan shouted outside.

 

I felt so irritated when i heard that voice of his so i stood up and opened the door. "Ya! Choi Minhwan!! When did i said that i will do the princess in your play."

 

"Uwaa~~You're really great. Is that really Mi Young? You really look so beautiful now."

 

I looked at him with disgusted face. "Are you saying that i'm ugly?"

 

"Naa~ you look so beautiful as always." Minhwan said acting cutely.

 

"I'm out."

 

"Hey? Are you going out with the princess outfit?" Minhwan asked

 

"Yeah. So i can borrow a shirt from any of my classmate. I'll return this once i borrow a shirt."

 

I saw Hongki stopped in front of me with an open mouth. 

 

Minhwan giggled. Then he pushed Hongki a bit harsh. "Ya!! Minhwan!"

 

"Oops. Didn't mean to." He smirked.

 

Hongki look at me again. we had an eye contact then suddenly he slapped himself.

 

"wa! Why did you slap yourself? are you ok?" I asked him.

 

"It's nothing. He's always like that." Minhwan said and pulled me to the backstage. He explained to me that the story is Sleeping beauty and he explained what i'm going to do. And i didn't even agreed yet. Didn't he know that i barely do expressions. And before i knew it, the play is starting already...That's why they picked me even though i'm a random girl. Aish....The mysterious guy really is right. It's the beginning of my doom.

 

A long time ago there were a king and queen who said every day, "Ah, if only we had a child," but they never had one. 

But it happened that once when the queen was bathing, a frog crept out of the water on to the land, and said to her, "Your wish shall be fulfilled, before a year has gone by, you shall have a daughter." 

and so on......That came true. and so on again...until my appearance was in....I walked and saw thousands of eyes looking at me.

 

"why is she there??" the crowd whispered. 

 

I feel so strange going out with a dress like this. Its so uncomfortable..and i'm walking right here at the stage where people are gathering and watching us.

 

going to the part where Mi Young will be pricked by the evil old witch.

 

I look at the side to see what is the next thing that i'll do..It says...."What...What sort of thing is that, that rattles around so merrily?" took the spindle and act that you want to spin too. Then you'll be pricked. Fell down and lay in a deep sleep. I acted it, the way i read it.

 

After long, long years a king's son came again to that country, and heard an old man talking about the story of sleeping beauty and decided to go there. So it's MinHwan's turn now. 

 

Note: In 1st day of school fest as you can remember...Hye Rin wanted to watch Hongki as Romeo in Romeo and Juliet. The second day is for MinHwan. He's the prince here now. kekeke. XD

 

MinHwan showed up where Mi Young is laying. "Did you really die, princess?"

 

I heard Minhwan spoke beside me. I let him be. It's not my turn yet...I feel sleepy..Should i just sleep here forever?

 

Minhwan said his lines again.."If you really did. Then i shall give you one final parting..." He stopped. I was curious, so i peeked and saw that his leaning forward to my face..."kiss." We had an eye contact...My eyes got bigger. 

 

"Minhwan." i said gritting my teeth and close my eyes hard. thinking that it was all a dream. I was frozen up...

 

"Just relax, Mi Young" He whispered to my ears. I can now feel his hot breath.

 

----------------------------

 

I think that my last chapters are getting boring? I've read it again and again but i really think its non sense. I wonder if its ok to continue this. *sigh* I'm a loner. :((

 

I want a lover so that i can be inspired to write. But....comments are most loved than a lover!! So please do comment or i will sulk here at my room.