School Break

Time Limit

 

I can't think any good chapter so far and vacation just started but i feel so deym lazy. But i'll try to update sooner since it's summer vacation. Hope you guys will still love my FF. And i want to know what are other's opinions to my FF? and some of you suggest any thing from me. Anything~!!!! GOODNiGHT~!!!

 

--------------------------------

 

2nd week of School Break!!!

 

Jonghun was randomly walking down the streets talking with someone on the phone.

 

Someone on the phone. "Jonghun, you sure that you don't want any blind dates? It'll be fun!!"

 

"I told you..i don't like meeting those girls."

 

"But...If you are not with us the girls wouldn't come too. You are the charismatic devil that we need. I'll treat you any ice cream that you want."

 

"That's why i don't want to go. I'm a devil. I'm hanging up. bye.." *toot toot. "aiiish. those kids. Why do they always go to blind dates. And they even don't get a girlfriend after those dates that they've got.

 

"AAAAAAH! dodge it!" before Jonghun could dodge, a baseball ball hit his head. "Jonghun? Are you ok? I'm so sorry...." who's voice was that? it's so familiar yet beautiful....And the words coming from the girl that is talking became softer and softer until it was all peach black.

 

-----------------------------

 

Jonghun was eating quietly far away from the crowd at the cafeteria. A boy with round eyes asked him. "I saw you yesterday playing guitar and you are so good with it!"

 

Jonghun didn't even bothered to glance at the talking boy and continued what he is doing. "Do you want to have a band with me?" Jonghun have no interest to the boy's talking. The boy smiled at him and sat beside him.

 

Days passed by and the boy would always ask him about the band.

 

"I don't want any bands. Infact, i don't like you either." Jonghun said to the boy. He thought that if he would say those harsh words the boy will eventually stop coming at his peaceful place. The boy stared at him for a while and smiled.

 

----------------------------

 

"uunnn~where is this place?"

 

"Jonghun you are up!! Thank goodness!! Seunghyun~!!! Jonghun is up!" Miyoung called Seunghyun who is preparing the food for Jonghun.

 

Seunghyun came from the kitchen running towards Jonghun. "Jonghun, i'm so sorry. Is your nose alright? Are you hurt somewhere?"

 

"I..I'm okay." Jonghun replied seunghyun with a puzzled face.

 

"You face? was it okay?"

 

"its alright too."

 

"haa...thank goodness and nothing happened to him, That's why i always tell you that you can't practice here." she said to Seunghyun who was still asking Jonghun random questions. "I'm gonna go get cold drink. So just wait there and rest for a little bit."

 

"ah...miyoung...ah..btw, seunghyun what happened to me? why am i here?"

 

"we were playing baseball and we hit you while you are walking...hehe.."

 

"i don't have any coffee or juice here, Are you okay with green tea?" miyoung came in the room and asked jonghun.

 

"yeah.."

 

"oooh...so jonghun leaves near here too?" Seunghyun said with some enthusiasm on his voice.

 

"don't shout Seunghyun, he's near and my neighbors would complain again." Miyoung sat beside jonghun and pat a cold towel to Jonghun's swelling forehead. "it's still swelling...I'm sorry.''

 

Jonghun stared at miyoung for awhile. 'what was that? why is my heart beating so fast' jonghun asked himself.

 

"Hey, if you want to you can eat your dinner here too." miyoung asked.

 

"eh? no thanks..." 

 

"I's okay...Seunghyun already cooked extra food for you. So don't be shy and just eat it."

 

-----------------------------------

 

"THANKS FOR THE FOOD." Seunghyun once again shouted after eating his food. "hey hey, jonghun. Was the food delicious?"

 

"eh?"

 

"It's miyoung who cooked it! She cooks like a pro chef right?"

 

"there are some salad too, if you want." Miyoung said while washing the dishes.

 

Jonghun look at Miyoung's back. "you're great Miyoung. You are like a province grandma."

 

Seunghyun noticed how Jonghun look at Miyoung and said."It's already late. We should get going Jonghun." They stood up and Miyoung stopped washing and send the two of them outside the door.

 

"Bye Miyoung~!!!" Seunghyun shouted again. "I told him not to shout. sigh."

 

Jonghun stopped walking and saw Seunghyun out of sight then he walked back to where miyoung was. Fortunately, miyoung was still outside."Miyoung...."

 

"Jonghun? I thought you already went home."

 

"Thanks for the food....It was delicious."

 

"You went back just to say that?" Jonghun nod his head and Miyoung unconciosly smiled at Jonghun."You are welcome."

 

"I..If...If i'm hungry and near at your house can i eat dinner again here?"

 

"sure...you can." jonghun's heart beat faster and faster again. 'what am i saying? am i crazy? it's this weird feeling again....' "I'll just see you later then.."