School Break

Time Limit

 

School Break START~!!!!!

 

"MiYoung~ LET'S PLAY"

 

"Don't shout here in front of our apartment. They'll get angry at me again." I rolled my eyes to the two dorks in front of me. Two dorks=Seunghyun and HyeRin

 

"ROGER!"

 

flashback...

"If FT Island win the school band popularity award this night, will you go out with me this coming school break?"

 

I think for a while...he's really acting weird. wonder what's gotten to him...

 

he pouted. "what's your answer MiYoung?"

 

"ahhh~~ sure..." he smiled to me and walk away again. "Seunghyun! do your best then!" he then again smiled sweetly.

end of flaschback....

 

That's right.....its the start of School Break and i'm here with Seunghyun and HyeRin. I said sure that time...But i thought that only Seunghyun and me are going to go out. I didn't expect that HyeRin would come too..I mean, one dork is enough for me to handle.

 

"what is it Miyoung?" HyeRin asked me suddenly. "Is there something wrong with me coming with you guys?"

 

I stayed silent, can she read my mind?

 

"Because...I want to play with you guys too!!!" Oh noez...she can really read my mind.

 

"i...i didn't say anything about you coming along."

 

Seunghyun having a puzzled face. He surely doesn't know what we are talking about. We are about to ride at the train now.

 

"seunghyun, why did you decided to go to the pool out of all places? We are in the midst of March you know. Cold months..." i asked Seunghyun.

 

He tilted his head matching with a dumb face. "it is because...no one will dare to go to the pool in this month. So i bet we are the only ones at the pool." He said with glee.

 

palm face...Why did i even bothered to ask him. I looked at HyeRin to see if what she were doing cuz she's not that noisy but i regret looking at her. She was looking outside the window with a mesmerized face... sigh......

 

When we reached the pool. The ambiance was summer, and it was not that cold. Seunghyun was right, there were no lots of people here. All i can see are some oldies and some doing water aerobics.

 

I put my bag down and get my book inside it. "I'm not going to swim. So don't bother-" when i turned around i saw Seunghyun and HyeRin are running to the pool shouting.

 

"WAAAAAAAAH~!!! IT'S THE POOOOOOOOL~!!!" they shouted.

 

what an embarrassing to do in a public pool. aiiish....its ok as long as i pretend that i don't know them. So continued to read my book.

 

"Mi Young MiYoung! Look Look!" HyeRin shouted to get my attention. As soon as i look at their direction. She just put her right foot to Seunghyun's hand and swish.....she just did a flip. "what a dangerous thing to do....."

 

"AHAHAHAHA. ROFL! LOLOL!" they laughed at each other as soon as HyeRin got up from the water.

 

"You should try it too, Miyoung, It's fun!" Seunghyun pulled me near at the pool.

 

"Ah! wait...I'm...i'm not prepared yet!!" I'm still not yet prepared yet......he grabbed me at my stomach like a pro wrestler would do. And he threw me at the pool. "AaaaaHhhhhHh~! SPLASH."

 

"uwaaa~ Tidal wave. AHAHAHAH." HyeRin shouted happily....

 

". . . . ."

 

"Lets do it again!!! ahahah." Seunghyun suggested.

 

"aah~!! Seunghyun oppa! MiYoung is not getting up from the water!"

 

From that day on, i, Park Miyoung, promise to myself that i won't go with the two dorks again. NEVER!

 

 

-----------------------------------------

 

 

School Break......means that you'll rest at your house slacking off at the couch. But for me, school break means more work to do. I just can't slack off during holidays, working at the cafe is not enough for my everyday life. I found a part time job for delivering milk or newspaper in the morning.

 

I was waiting for the bus to come at the bus stop near at the cafe. But suddenly i felt cold sticky something at my hair.

 

i turned around just to see 2 girls from my school. "haha! That's what you will got when flirting to FT island oppas~!!"

 

Great....They just threw an ice cream at me. Too much eh? "SHUT-UP-UG-LY- BiT-CHES!!" was all i can say. I don't want any fight, i'm just too tired. So i just walked away from them to find the nearest park i can see.

 

"ah...Hongki..." i met hongki on the way at the park....what a great day, he just saw what happened.

 

"I'm sorry" he uttered those words while i'm washing my hair at the drinking fountain.

 

i glanced at him, just to see that he's staring blankly at the floor. "It's not that you are the one who threw the ice cream at me. And they are just finding someone to bully....They bully anyone. so don't mind it."

 

He feels guilty huh...."Miyoung, are you free tonight?" he asked out of the blue.

 

I looked at him, i tried to look at his eyes....his eyes, looks so tired and sad. I was supposed to say no, but i nodded. He grinned like a child, he grabbed me at my wrist and pulled me at random places. I wanted to ask so many things to him, i know its not my business, but why do i feel the urge to ask him questions.....The next thing i know is that we are infront of an ice cream shop.

 

"Tell me what you want, my treat!"

 

"eh?" i look at him with a puzzled face.."Its ok..I can pay it myself."

 

he just smiled back like an angel would smile. I was standing beside him staring deeply at the menu board. Then Hongki giggled."what?"

 

"Nothing, its just that...your just like a typical girl when it comes to ice cream."

 

"typical girl?" I raised one of my brows.

 

"You look so tough and strong whenever your with us, i always see you being bullied yet you are the one who seemed so strong than the ones who are bullying you. I never saw you cried even once despite all of the problems you've got...Your a strong girl."

 

I just ignored what he just said...He really is weird today, There's something wrong with him..but nevermind.

There was awkward silences once in a while but hongki would fill it up and tell me another story.

 

My phone rang "~~Gedae ol ttaekkaji kidarilkke Cuz i can't forget your love~~"

 

"Excuse me for a while...yoboseyo?"

 

"Mi Young~ Do you want play with me? I rented lots of horror movies tonight!"

 

"Na...I can't, sorry HyeRin."

 

"ah! Your ice cream...its melting." Hongki said while pointing at my melting ice cream.

 

"oh...thanks. HyeRin..I'm hanging up!"

 

"Who are you with Mi--- tooot tooot" Sorry HyeRin...

 

Hongki stayed silent and was looking at my phone for a while now. "uhhm, is there something wrong at my phone?" i asked him.

 

"Its just that....Why don't you have any phone straps?"

 

"aah...phone straps? I have one, but i lost it. I don't want to buy because its a waste of money."

 

while walking home...."Hongki...i'm just curious but why did you joined FT Island?" I was waiting for his reply but i got nothing. i repeated the question, "Hongki, i'm just curious but why did you joined FT Island?" Still, no response from him. 

 

A child looked at me. "Mommy, she's talking yet there is no one with her." Then she pointed at me.

 

The child's mom pulled her and said "Don't look at her. come here, baby."

 

weird.I turned around to see that Hongki is not with me anymore, What the.....Where did he go? Why does my companions always leave me when i have something to say. I saw Hongki standing near at the UFO catcher.

 

"UWOOOO~~! I got it....MiYoung~!! Look!"

 

"what is it?" i look at the thing that hongki got from that ufo catcher. it was a keychain. A weird one. "You are that happy that you got it?" 

 

"Of course. Getting things like that at the ufo catcher is a hard thing to do and only i, Lee Hongki can do it." He's just bragging...even i can do it. "Oh yeah..You can have it."

 

"But...i don't put straps at my phone, i'll just lost it."

 

"It'll be weird if i will use it, and i don't have any girl friends beside you. So you can have it. You must not lost it ok!"

 

----------------------------

 

Okay?? Its a random chapter...Still..hope you guys like this...But why do i always put aerobics at my FF? awww.....Anyways..Have a great day my lovely readers....

 

A Comment per person makes me Update more...:))

 

"But its weird...." after that Hongki ran away from me. "YOU MUST NEVER LOST IT OKAAAAY~!!? SEE YOU LATER!!!" he shouted while running. He really is a kid....

 

I waved. And smiled....i stare at the weird strap he gave me..."pft....well, its not bad at all."

 

---------------------------

 

okay...updated again...It's a random chapter but hope you guys will still like it. I was wondering...why do i always lost a subscriber everytime? I feel depressed....But, anyways...I still love my subscribers everyday of my life...And I'm just wondering again and again why do i always put aeurobics at my stories? 

 

A comment per day make me update faster. XD