Beauty & the freak

 

YOR POV

 When I woke up I was lying in a bed when I looked to my right blue was lying there facing me. His eyes fluttered open and he stared at me with his deep blue eyes I giggled then got up I walked into the kitchen and looked on the table there was a note:

Hey Evie,

We had to go to a schedule today, your breakfast is in the fridge you just need to heat it up and your free to use the shower If you want

Taemin 

I smiled but then again a shower really sounded like a good idea at the moment I wandered around the dorm looking for my suitcase when I had found it I pulled out a hoodie and some skinny jeans along with some florescent yellow socks and a matching bra and pants with smiley design.

After I had the bath I went and warmed up my breakfast I scowled at the food but if I didn’t eat it he wouldn’t delete it then blue plodded in and sat next to me “shoot I need to get you some food don’t I?” I looked blue in the eye and he agreed, I stood up and rummaged through my suitcase “ha!” I found 10,000 won I danced out the door and headed toward the store when I passed the alleyway someone grabbed me by the head and pulled me in I smacked my head on the wall and my vision started to blur “well well if it isn’t freak of nature” “Eun mi?” I asked recognising the voice “ahh it spoke well then let me ask you why did you just come out of Taemin oppas dorm?”  I opened my mouth to talk when all of a sudden I felt someone punch my stomach then rip off my trousers the pain was excruciating of what he did to me. Then there were more blows it really hurt but I was to weak to fight back after a few minutes they stopped and ran off my vision quickly went black. “EVIE!! EVIE!!” I heard someone shout and I forced my eyes open I couldn’t however make out who it was calling my name then the person picked me up bridal style and quickly ran into a car or van I had no idea after a few minutes of trying to cope with blurry vision the person picked me up and carried me into somewhere that sounded like a hospital.

TAEMIN POV

“EVIE!! EVIE!!” I screamed she was lying in a dark alleyway in her own blood and all her clothes were ripped, without hesitation I picked her up and shoved her into the van the rest looked at her with worried and shocked stares key absolutely freaked and screamed at the driver to step on it. After a while we reached to hospital a nurse saw evie and rushed her into a room we had to wait but after a while we were aloud in she had a black eye and cuts all over her face she looked a mess key ran out as he couldn’t think about what happened to her everyone else followed and tried to calm him down I stayed and caressed her cheeks she stirred after a while and opened her eyes when she saw me she screamed and ran into a corner. I was shocked within seconds everyone came running back in. “what happened?”  onew asked “I don’t know” I said the fear in her eyes was obviously visible I tried to get closer but she just screamed even more minho grabbed my arm and pulled me back “leave her she’s obviously traumatized we just have to give her time to calm down”  onew went off and explained the situation to the nurse she agreed to let her sleep the night.