after school

Beauty & the freak

 

“RINGGGG!!” the bell went for home time and all of the students packed their stuff and left as quick as possible I went outside and when everyone left I smiled “alone at last” I sighed and sat on the bench underneath the cherry tree and fell asleep

TAEMIN POV

“Finally” I stretched and sighed everyone had gone and I was left in peace. I mean I like the fans and the attention it’s just that it gets annoying after a while. I was walking outside when I spotted the girl from earlier sleeping on the bench underneath the cherry tree I was about to jump up and scare her when a massive wolf came bounding her way and jumped on her her to death, I ran as fast as I could behind a bush don’t get me wrong I love animals but only pets not wild creatures like wolves even though I felt the urge to shoo it off I held myself back that thing has longer teeth than my finger. Suddenly she started to stir and open her eyes then oddly enough she smiled and pulled the beast into a strong embrace.

YOUR POV

I felt something warm and rough on my face I forced my eyes open to see what it was and smiled in relief when it was blue “hey boy come to play” I hugged him and I looked into his eyes, we have a really unusual connection where I know what he’s trying to say and he understands what I say as well “I’m sorry I didn’t feed you this morning there’s some food left over in my bag if you want it” I giggled as he plodded over to my bag and pulled out the baguette I left over because it had tuna on it I really hate tuna :( whilst he was eating he looked at my guitar and then back at me “okay one song” I gave in as he came and sat in front of me “how about raindrop shall I sing that?” I asked as I stared into his eyes I knew he said yes I closed my eyes as my fingers danced across the neck of the guitar whilst my other hand plucked the strings and then I started to sing the song was actually one of my favourites and I loved playing it.

TAEMIN POV

I watched her as she started to play the song was so beautiful and her voice was like velvet it warmed my heart it was the best music I’d ever heard I never wanted it to stop I closed my eyes and listened to the soft melody that was being played it was a bubbly song and I really liked it. When the song stopped she laughed and I opened my eyes and looked through the bush that I was hiding in she putdown her guitar and the wolf picked up a pencil case and a pad out of her bag she smiled and kissed him on the nose personally I would never do that but it actually looked cute when she did it I watched her for a few minutes the sheer concentration on her face when she was trying to draw him was quite funny when she finished she put the pad down and picked up the guitar again I smiled as she started to play again only this one was sad, I frowned I could see a tear fall down her cheek that drew my attention to her eyes “woahh they’re really blue” I whispered to myself they looked really beautiful.