bottled up feelings

Beauty & the freak

 

YOUR POV

I woke up and found myself lying on the floor I was confused but then I remembered what happened I stood up and walked into the kitchen everyone was already up I looked on the clock it was 10:00am gosh I slept a lot someone laughed at me I looked to see who it was it was minho but his smile soon changed when he saw my eyes I looked away he just smiled “you don’t have to be embarrassed you know” I turned back to him a confused frown on my face “they look pretty” I saw taemin glare at him across the table I grinned and walked back into the living room to play on the guitar “Evie?” key shouted from the kitchen I stood back up and walked back into the kitchen “yeah?” I sad “eat with us and he pointed to the food I just pouted remembering the amount I ate yesterday taemin looked at my pout “remember the deal no eat no delete” he grinned and waved his phone in the air I ran to the table and started stuffing my face with food everyone looked at me and laughed when I was done I walked into the living room hand on my stomach “urggg” I groaned I felt sick L I picked up my guitar and started to play the chords to morning tears everyone was standing and staring “wow your good” onew said and everyone nodded in agreement” “thanks “ I smiled at him then jonghyun asked the almighty question “can you sing for us?” I stopped playing and stared at the floor I felt a wet nose touch my hand I looked to see what it was blue looked me in the eyes and encouraged me to do so “okay” I smiled everyone sat down and waited for me to play I closed my eyes and the words came from my heart as I started to sing when the song was over everyone was holding back tears I could see it but truthfully so was I.

TAEMIN POV

Everyone listened to her sing the song lyrics where so sad I couldn’t help but feel her pain as one or two tears escaped my eyes when the song was over everyone was speechless and I could see they were holding back tears he lyrics were really sad and truly heartfelt she smiled at us when she finished then key asked “did you write that?” she smiled and nodded “wow where did you get the inspiration?” she smiled and looked up her eyes starting to tear “my mum” she smiled another plastic smile to hide the pain she was feeling inside but it didn’t last long before one tear dripped don which soon turned into a whole waterfall of tears she just sat there crying silent tears whilst everyone was piecing together her life story I stood up and sat next to her on the sofa pulling her into a hug as she cried all the pain out of her heart she kept bottled up for god knows how long.

It hurt to see her so pained it really hurt “don’t cry anymore” I whispered into her ear “don’t cry anymore when I’m not there”