breakdown

Beauty & the freak

 

YOUR POV

When I arrived home my ‘mother’ offered me dinner again I was about to reject when I remembered the deal I just smiled and sat down and forced the food in my mouth “Evie..” she started “mmm” I said and looked up at her “you’ve been living with us for 8 years ..” I looked confused she sighed “basically what I’m trying to say is you should get over her now she’s dead and not coming back you should open up a little” I was seriously shocked I stood up ran up the stairs, grabbed my suitcase from underneath the bed ripped open my draws and shoved my clothes in it I grabbed a jacket put it on, grabbed my guitar and stormed out the door my mum tried to stop me but gave up blue followed me out in the rain I had no Idea where I was going it was raining but I didn’t care I just wanted to leave that house I was soaked but I couldn’t care less my warm salty tears were gushing from my eyes and I was just walking until I bumped into someone.

TAEMIN POV

“taemin!” key shouted from the kitchen “yeah?” I said turning my head from the boring programme I was watching “can you run down to the store we’ve ran out of milk!” I groaned as I pulled myself from the sofa and walked out the door there was no point in arguing with key I ran down the steps and headed in the way of the store when it started raining ‘oh great’ I started running  with my head down when I ran into some one “omo” I said and grabbed her hand when I looked at the person “Evie?” I said she was crying and carrying a suitcase with a wolf by her side “did you run away?” I asked she just nodded still heavily crying she was soaked and shivering I just grabbed her hand and headed back to the dorm.

YOUR POV

I was about to fall when someone grabbed my hand I looked it was taemin I couldn’t stop crying “Evie?” he asked I just nodded and in a flash he grabbed my hand and started to run where to I had no idea but that was the very least of my problems after a few minutes of running  we reached some dorms after we ran up the stairs we reached a door and her punched in a password and opened the door I was still crying my heart out I fell to the floor and blue nudged me with his nose I grabbed him into a hug and soaked his already wet but stiff fluffy fur.

TAEMIN POV

As soon as we entered all of the member’s eyes were on the soaking, shivering, and crying girl behind me as soon as they saw the wolf they backed up key grabbed a knife I ran to bathroom and grabbed some towels I started to dab her milky white skin dry after a few minutes she calmed down and walked over to the sofa everyone looked at me confused I started to explain who she is everyone gave an understanding nod but was still very wary about the dog “don’t worry he’s with her he won’t harm you” I said still unsure myself

YOUR POV

After a while I was able to get my head straight I turned around towards SHINee and bowed “annyoenghaseyo Evie inmida” they looked at me confused then onew stood forward he introduced himself and so did the rest I looked at tamin still clueless as to why I was here “errm she ran away from home” I heard him tell them from inside the kitchen “and what do you want us to do about it?” key asked in his usual diva tone “can she stay here for a bit until she can get her head straight?” taemin asked key gave in “okay but she’s gonna have to do somet about that beast she has with her” key said I smiled when I felt my eyelids getting heavy I snuggled up to blue and fell asleep.

TAEMIN POV  

When we walked back into the living room she was lying on the floor snuggled up to her dog fast asleep she looked sooooo cute “you were saying?” I looked at key I knew he was a er for cute things and would instantly change his mind as soon as he saw the both of them snuggled up “fine the beast can stay” key said and walked into his room I chuckled and grabbed a blanket covered the both of them up and grabbed a pillow and placed it under her head she smiled but this smile was different it wasn’t like the usual plastic smiles she gave it was real.