new found freind

Beauty & the freak

 

TAEMIN POV

I bolted through the door and all the eyes of the members were on me looking quite angry “WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?” key started I just rolled my eyes and started to explain “OH MY GOSH” key said shocked “is she alright? Why’d you leave her?” his words just trailed of I was still thinking about her dreamy voice and heart melting eyes “earth to taemin” jonghyun waved his hand infront of my eyes “uh..huh.. what?” he chuckled “you’ve met a girl, so what she like?” he sat on the chair opposite me in the kitchen whilst key was cooking some dinner and the other two were playing a video game guessing by the curses they were throwing at each other “well…” I started but then I thought and pulled out my phone “watch this” I shoved it in his face and pressed play, when the song finished I looked at his face his jaw was agape I chuckled he did look rather funny “who is she that voice is amazing” he stared at me “I know but when she found my filming her she freaked” he looked confused so I made it clearer “she. no. like. people. listening. to. her. sing” “ohh” came a reply after about 10 seconds  I laughed he was stupid as well as daft looking.

YOUR POV

I was awoken by my alarm clock again I slammed my hand on it unlike most days it pierced my head and my head was throbbing “nooooo” I moaned but I really did not want to stay at home with this ‘family’ so I dragged myself up and got dressed quickly fed blue grabbed my guitar and headed out the door every passing car was agony to my ears. When I arrived at school I slumped myself into my chair by the window and dozed off I was awoken by a hand that slammed on the desk shooting a bolt of pain to my head I looked up and the teacher was glaring at me “miss park if you don’t feel well go to the nurses office instead of sleeping in class and distracting everyone else” I took her advice and plodded out the classroom guitar in one hand and bag in the other. I had been once to the nurse’s office and I knew where it was but the world can seem like a whole new place when it’s spinning after a while I found it I knocked on the door and it opened, a lady dressed in white appeared and looked quite shocked “omo what happened to you?” she said and placed a hand on my head “your burning up, lie down I’ll get an ice pack” I lay down and almost instantly fell asleep

TAEMIN POV

 The break bell went and I got out my seat and jogged down the hall until I reached the classroom the girl was in but strangely enough she wasn’t there the teacher was just about to leave when I asked her where the girl was “oh you’re looking for park Evie the one with the guitar?” I quickly nodded “oh she didn’t feel well today she’s probably in the nurse’s office” I bowed and ran to the nurses office when I opened the door there was no nurse but a girl lying in the bed I recognised her and ran inside I felt a pang of sadness hit my heart she didn’t look well at all then her eyed started to open those beautiful eyes melted my heart for an instant when she sat up I got a good look at her  she was really skinny ‘doesn’t she eat?’ was the only though going through my head when she saw me her eyes turned angry again “YOU!” she glared I knew what she was angry about she lifted he hand to push me away  but I grabbed it and said “I’ll delete it” no what are you saying taemin “what” she was confused now “I’ll delete the video” I said again even though my brain was telling me not to my heart was telling me to say it “it’s too late you probably put it on the internet already” she scoffed and turned her head to look out the window “I haven’t but I’ll make a deal” she turned her head to face me again “what deal?” she looked intrigued “I’ll delete it if you promise to eat more” I said as I pointed to her extremely thin wrist she giggled gosh that giggle was like music to my ears “okay it’s a deal” she looked much better now and the colour returned to her face.