The closer, the better. >:)

Fangirls

 

Suggested Music: Together – JB and JiYeon

“Alright!” JiHyo began.

“For round two, why don’t we let Changmin-shii guess what it might be from the snacks that are on his plate?” she continued.

Min walked back to his seat and examined the remaining food on his plate. There were biscuits and pepero.

“Wait..pepero?!” he said in alarm.

“Yes.. and?” the MC was now grinning wickedly.

“Pepero..k-kiss?!” Min finally said it even though he dreaded doing so.

“Mwo?!” all four said simultaneously.

Hundreds of fangirls screamed in delight. They already knew it was coming but the boys’ reactions were priceless.

“Are you serious?” Jae asked to no one in particular.

“I never did this even with my past girlfriends,” Chun was back to laughing hysterically again.

“Yah! Is this your way of coping, Yoochun-ah?” Su was seriously worried over his partner’s mental health now.

Meanwhile, Yun was fighting hard to control his calm.

Jae noticed this and held his hand. He knew that act always comforted the other.

“This is getting ridiculous,” Yun whispered to Jae.

“Just bear with it. We’ll kill the manager later,” Jae said in a threatening voice.

As the two pairs were consoling each other, the staff had already prepared the tables and chairs they were going to use.

“Please take your seats so we can start,” JiHyo prompted them.

They obeyed and saw Min almost finishing the biscuits out of nervousness.

“Let’s have fun, neh Su-ah?” Chun looked like he was out of his mind.

“Is he actually enjoying this?” Su had thought to himself. He then turned to give Yun a pleading look but the older just gave him a shrug in return. As he turned to look back at Chun, the other had already put the pepero on his mouth and somehow managed to smirk at him at the same time.

The other couple on the other hand was getting more and more awkward towards one another.

“We can forfeit, Yunnie, if you don’t want to do this,” Jae told his partner as he grabbed the pepero on the plate.

“It’s alright. I want to show the fans that they can’t break me,” the other answered with a smile.

With that, they were back to being comfortable with each other. They just thought of it as a dare like the times when they all played in the dorm out of boredom.

Even the younger three always pestered them both with such things but this was the ultimate one they had to do so far.

“On the count of three, Junsu-shii and Yunho-shii please start biting the other end of the sticks,” JiHyo finally piped in.

Su and Yun both arrange their position to get ready to do so.

“Hana..” she started.

Chun was still smirking, even wider now, while Jae was suppressing a blush from showing.

“Deul..” she continued.

Yun was fidgeting in his seat as Su just shook his head.

“I’m throwing my pride away. You better be grateful, Cassiopeia. Where are the fanboys when you need them?” Su had thought in dismay.

Min was on the edge of his seat as the audience was anticipating what would happen as well.

“Set!” the MC finally said.

And both boys began..eating.

“Oh my god, why do I feel so nervous? What is this feeling? Why don’t I find it funny? I should find it funny, right? Right? Yun is so close. He’s getting closer. I. Can’t. Breathe,” Jae was starting to hyperventilate but the other didn’t notice since he was so focused on ending it already.

“Kyahaha. Su looks adorable. Like a dolphin munching on his fish. This is totally daebak,” Chun was laughing in his head.

Both were more than halfway by this time.

“Is..is Su going all the way? He wouldn’t right? RIGHT? I know we are more than comfortable with each other but this isn’t right. YAH! KIM JUNSU! STOP! STOP IT!” Chun was now screaming in his head as it was barely an inch to their lips.

Out of frustration that the other wouldn’t stop, he shouted “STOOOOOOOOP!”, which made him choke on the leftover pepero as Su was startled.

On the other side..

“Jung Yunho. Are you going through with this? Do you seriously find it okay.. to.. to.. Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!” Jae was venting out in his head as well.

An inch. Then it was coming closer and closer.. and closer.. and as there was about a centimetre left..

“Maybe I should brace myself and close my eyes? Wait.. am I going to let Yun k-k-kiss..” Jae thought but was stopped when out of the blue, Chun was heard shouting, “STOOOOOOOOP!”.

And then the warmth and the feeling of closeness were gone and was replaced with nothing.

Jae opened his eyes and found Yun looking at him bewildered and flustered.

The other was shocked at his actions as well. He almost lost control.

“Where did it come from? Was I really going to..” Yun thought but immediately stopped it. He wasn’t going to think about Jae that way. Their relationship was more than brothers but was it already bordering on..lovers?

"Alright! So since YooSu couple broke apart earlier than YunJae and that their stick is longer than the other, YunJae wins!" Yun was thankful JiHyo interrupted.

Laughter, disappointed screams, and everything else were in a mix as the game finally ended.

"Five points for YooSu and ten points for YunJae. A total of 21 points for YooSu and 26 for YunJae," she explained.

Min regained his composure and was utterly speechless as Chun was slapping Su’s arm nonstop and YunJae were not moving and lost in their own thoughts.

“Do I even want to know what the next games are going to be?” Min had murmured to himself.

JiHyo apparently heard that and said, “why yes! We still have three more activities left on this very special day!”.

“Are you guys having fun?” she asked the audience.

“YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!” the place was full of excited shouts.

“I am so dead later,” their manager thought as he watched his boys’ current condition.

“Have some water boys while we watch some fanvids of you guys and then we go to round three!” JiHyo cheered.

“Yay~” Yun groaned while Jae was absentmindedly touching his own lips.

“I’m sorry Chun-ah,” Su was still begging the other and Chun was in a jokingly pissed mood. He wanted to tease the other for what he did so he would hold on to pretending to be angry till the next activity.

“This is the best day, ever!” one fangirl said to her bestfriend as they were watching from their seats.

“I’m so excited for part three!” the other replied.

“Hwaiting!” they then both said together.